The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Ask Me Anything!

Im a current USW History and Education student going into my final year. I am also a disabled student.

Ive gone through the moving process. halls, freshers, private housing the lot.

My current and previous roles within the Uni include:

Student Voice Representative
Student Council Member
Student Ambassador
Student Open Day Assistant
Trefforest Hall and Welcoming Representative
History Society Communications and Network Committee Trustee
History and Education Course Representative
HEA University of South Wales Student Network Representative
HEA Student Partner Representative for Wales
Graduation Assistant

So i've got a decent knowledge of the Uni - the area - HE and generally the fear, nerves and excitement for going to Uni - Literally Ask Me Anything!

(If theres anything you want to ask but not wanting to post im happy to recieve private messages)

Frankie :smile:
Reply 1
Do you like turtles?
On campus building at University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by AngelPhys
Do you like turtles?

Who doesnt like turtles...
Reply 3
Original post by CescaBeth
Who doesnt like turtles...

Lol.
What uni do you go too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Kgriffin13
What uni do you go too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 6
What happens, if I can't get my student finances at te beginning of term 1?

I'm a foreign student, applied to tution fee loan, but I have some problems with my ducoments, so propably(I'm sure) I won't get the money at the beginning of my first term?
What should I do?

Please help!
Reply 7
Original post by Baan
What happens, if I can't get my student finances at te beginning of term 1?

I'm a foreign student, applied to tution fee loan, but I have some problems with my ducoments, so propably(I'm sure) I won't get the money at the beginning of my first term?
What should I do?

Please help!

The best thing to do will be to ring the uni and student finance company to see what they suggest :/ I don't want to say something to you and it be a load of rubbish :frown: sorry I can't be of more help in this situation but the best advice is to ring the uni directly.
Reply 8
I will. Thank you for your answer, I think I don't have any other possibilities.
Reply 9
Is it possible to get a part-time job at campus for foreign students as well? And where could I find out about available jobs?
Reply 10
Original post by loveleen
Is it possible to get a part-time job at campus for foreign students as well? And where could I find out about available jobs?

Yep there's job on campus in various places such as the SU etc. Most jobs are advertised on unilife which is the unis online portal, there is a whole section devoted to jobs going in the campus and around the area - other jobs in and around uni are advertises on boards etc or you just hand your CV into places ie. Subway/ tesco :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending