The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Accommodation LANCASTER UNI

Hey, so i just wanted to know, how long does it usually take to get your accommodation confirmation and when do you get to move in? I applied for accommodation about 2ish months ago and i still haven't heard back, should i be worried?
Reply 1
Original post by Itschaz13
Hey, so i just wanted to know, how long does it usually take to get your accommodation confirmation and when do you get to move in? I applied for accommodation about 2ish months ago and i still haven't heard back, should i be worried?

Accommodation will start being allocated after results day which is August 14th. We'll probably start getting offers late August/ early September :smile:

Move in dates this year will be on 27th or 28th September depending on which college you get :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Itschaz13

Heyo!

If it's anything like last year, you'll start getting accommodation offers after A level results day. So it's be Friday 15th for half of applicants and Monday 18th for the remainder of applicants (dependent on the college).

Move in dates for this year are the 27th and 28th September I believe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending