The Student Room Group
Reply 1
brov u got stood up, but chances are if theres no good reason why that person did that ur better of without them cos they obviosly have no consideration for the person they leave standing there.
Reply 2
ar it happens, its unfortunate but it always happens, some girls do it for the piss of it, others actually forget or have something more important to do.

yes in a girls world sometimes things more important than boys do come up.

don't be hurt by it tho..
Reply 3
It's my greatest fear. Luckily no happened yet though.
Reply 4
Would this be the 'amazing girl'

but l don't know her name or number.She knows me and would love her to email me! So l can meet her out somewhere!!
Reply 5
Highlander
Would this be the 'amazing girl'

yes and her brother.
Reply 6
You got turfed. Unlucky!

You'll smile about it someday.
Reply 7
Juwel
You got turfed. Unlucky!

You'll smile about it someday.

Be nice if I could , but far much better to talk with her though. :wink:
Reply 8
She doesn't want you... how hard is that to understand, how old is she?
Reply 9
Anthonyjm71
Be nice if I could , but far much better to talk with her though. :wink:

You terrify me.
Reply 10
Highlander
She doesn't want you... how hard is that to understand, how old is she?

does seem like it l know.l don't know. :confused:
Anthonyjm71
yes and her brother.

kinky.
Reply 12
Are we talking about a girl you met online. Most of my friends have met at least one guy online and everytime, they just hid, waiting for him to appear to see what he really looked like. If they didn't like the way he looked, they just walked off, not caring one bit.

Nothing like that has happened to me but I did once get a fake number. I shouldn't have been surprised though. I was acting like a drunken ass. She probably had a great laugh with her friends afterwards :frown: I was too drunk to realise she was joking when saying "call me" with a huge smile. Girls are nasty :frown:
Reply 13
yeah this happens to me all the time, tbh i'm getting suspicious because it seems to happen with every girl i meet. but if they do its no big deal just do something else with your day. I must admit it is a little annoying though because now i have to worry about them actually turning up etc. OP why not get your own back if it happens a lot and you know the girl has done it for the piss of it?
Reply 14
As somebody on this page asked - did you meet her by the internet? Or you know her in 'real' life, from university for example...
If I were you, I would just come to her, 'just like this' and apologise for not turning up to the meeting :biggrin: lol
I would just say: "Hey,. I am so sorry I didn't turn up! Somehow I just forgotten! I hope that you're not mad and you did not wait too long" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 15
Yeah it happened to me in my first year of college, I was meeting a girl and i'm pretty sure something could have happened. So I waited - for a short while and found her inside with a group of friends. lol. She's got a kid now, funny thing fate.
Dates flaking out on me has happened so much in the past - I have developed quite a pet hate for it because it wastes time I could have spent with someone else!

Usually they either do it just to piss you off and see how you react, or because they're not interested and are trying to "give you a hint". Typical culprets were the girls I met in bars and clubs.

The good news is - it's rarely personal! So no need to get frustrated over it, just hit eject and go flirt with someone else! Lovely inventions mobile phones :smile:

Most of my friends have met at least one guy online and everytime, they just hid, waiting for him to appear to see what he really looked like. If they didn't like the way he looked, they just walked off, not caring one bit.

Girls like that arn't worth giving a damn about anyway. Such girls are "shallow" and will generally, in my experience as a not so good looking guy, shag anything with charisma at a party anyway.
Ulala
Or you know her in 'real' life, from university for example...
Take a peek at his profile and thread-starting history. :rolleyes:
Looking at his past posts and thread-starts, this OP has to be, (one hopes), a troll...

Latest

Trending

Trending