The Student Room Group

I'm easy.

I am a guy in my mid twenties and basically, while I would love a proper long term relationship, an actual companion, someone to love mutually and spend time with and cherish, I would be totally willing to have a casual sexual relationship with basically any woman who was about 3/10 or higher, physically, and probably even if she was a bit of a bitch because after all it would just be for casual sex, just a physical thing.

I am actually a very friendly guy, who likes people in general and is very open, which is why I think this might be a little unusual. I just really like women and female anatomy and really love to pleasure a woman, I am very unselfish in this area. In other words unlike a guy who sees sex selfishly and would hook up with a woman just to get his fix, I have this thing where I like to meet up with a woman primarily to actually just pleasure HER.

Is this unusual, or not really. I'm guessing it is fairly unusual in some ways.
Comments?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing unusual about any of that; I'd say I'm mostly the same.
Have some class, man.
So you're desperate
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by It's a Classic
Have some class, man.

I can totally understand how that could come off as UN-classy or as if I have a lack of respect for myself for something, but really I don't think it devalues me in any way at all. It is just all in the name of having fun together and being close to another human being who is female.

You see like I said I just really like people and am totally respectful and I am a friendly person, but I have this really high sexual drive and a fascination with women and female anatomy.
Reply 5
Original post by The vampire
So you're desperate...

It's not about being desperate or not. It is like an interest.

I suppose it is more like how some people work in the sex industry. Some of them love their work for reasons similar to some of what interests me in relation to this subject.
Reply 6
Sounds like you would go for anything... which is wrong
Set some general standards and don't just base everything upon looks
You sound like you'd make a good boyfriend haha.
Reply 8
Original post by Dilsz
Sounds like you would go for anything... which is wrong
Set some general standards and don't just base everything upon looks

No bro you misunderstand and I thought people would find it hard to understand.

I can understand why you could view it as having low standards though, but I am talking literally just a sexual relationship. A proper relationship is ALL about personality for me. The fact I would have a sexual relationship with someone who is potentially viewed as "ugly" by most shows though that physical features would be no problem for me in a proper mutual relationship
Reply 9
Most guys don't have standards and would sleep with a 2/10 whale. I respect my body too much to sleep with a woman below 7/10
Original post by Gambit92
Most guys don't have standards and would sleep with a 2/10 whale. I respect my body too much to sleep with a woman below 7/10

Yeah there are a lot of guys out there who would I think, but practically all of them are selfish about sex whereas I am the total opposite which I wonder if is unusual.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
No bro you misunderstand and I thought people would find it hard to understand.

I can understand why you could view it as having low standards though, but I am talking literally just a sexual relationship. A proper relationship is ALL about personality for me. The fact I would have a sexual relationship with someone who is potentially viewed as "ugly" by most shows though that physical features would be no problem for me in a proper mutual relationship

To me what you're saying is still considered immoral
Don't label women like that it's wrong and rude

Mutual relationship? Do you mean a normal one?
It's not about being desperate or not. It is like an interest.

I suppose it is more like how some people work in the sex industry. Some of them love their work for reasons similar to some of what interests me in relation to this subject.

Nah you're still desperate, it's purely about sex
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dilsz
Don't label women like that it's wrong and rude

Mutual relationship? Do you mean a normal one?

omg dude the whole point in what I said was that I mean someone who would be generally considered "ugly" by general standards. I totally agree that it is wrong to label someone that way, but unfortunately people do and it is well known that they do, I would never actually label someone like that myself, physicality is simply not an issue for me, everyone is beautiful in some way.
I am a guy in my mid twenties and basically, while I would love a proper long term relationship, an actual companion, someone to love mutually and spend time with and cherish, I would be totally willing to have a casual sexual relationship with basically any woman who was about 3/10 or higher, physically, and probably even if she was a bit of a bitch because after all it would just be for casual sex, just a physical thing. I am actually a very friendly guy, who likes people in general and is very open, which is why I think this might be a little unusual. I just really like women and female anatomy and really love to pleasure a woman, I am very unselfish in this area. In other words unlike a guy who sees sex selfishly and would hook up with a woman just to get his fix, I have this thing where I like to meet up with a woman primarily to actually just pleasure HER. Is this unusual, or not really. I'm guessing it is fairly unusual in some ways. Comments?
I'm gay so all I could say is that women are strange creatures. It's quite unfortunate that there are many quite nice, intelligent guys who would be a 7 in terms of looks, end up with a girl who is a 3, because women have a monopoly on vaginas and they all expect a rich, ambitious prince charming who is a 9. Well, not all. That is unfair, there are plenty of awesome, independent, sexy women who are not like that. But I'd wager than a majority of women are like that
Reply 15
omg dude the whole point in what I said was that I mean someone who would be generally considered "ugly" by general standards. I totally agree that it is wrong to label someone that way, but unfortunately people do and it is well known that they do, I would never actually label someone like that myself, physicality is simply not an issue for me, everyone is beautiful in some way.

Sorry I fail to see your perspective

:getmecoat:
Original post by It's a Classic
Have some class, man.
How is what he said lacking in class? What's your insightful contribution to this subject?
Original post by The vampire
So you're desperate
How is that desperate? He's merely pointing out the realities of his situation.
Original post by young_guns
How is what he said lacking in class? What's your insightful contribution to this subject? How is that desperate? He's merely pointing out the realities of his situation.

Thank you young guns for backing me up. I actually disagree with it being lacking in class or being desperate. I am not a 16 year old horny guy, I am in my mid twenties and I know what I want and what I like.
Original post by Dilsz
Err, how is what he said immoral? That's complete load of sanctimious crap. Explain precisely how what he said is immoral
Original post by young_guns
How is what he said lacking in class? What's your insightful contribution to this subject?

My point of view is that he shouldn't be throwing himself at anything with a heartbeat in a quarter mile radius. It's fairly evident what I mean - But I also firmly believe that it's his life so he can do what ever he wants.

Latest

Trending

Trending