The Student Room Group

People of TSR what yeh think of bald men?

Id say it probably makes men look more unattractive but who knows
what yell say

is it that big a deal:?

call yeh pull it off?

Scroll to see replies

I exclusively date men with super long hair (as long as mine if poss), and I find baldness really unattractive as a consequence.
I'd say embrace it
Aww, i think bald men can look sexy. Lex Luthor in Smallville. Yes please.
Reply 4
As somebody who began to recede heavily at 17 I can say that it had no impact on my success with women. Getting fat on the other hand...
Original post by Rakas21
As somebody who began to recede heavily at 17 I can say that it had no impact on my success with women. Getting fat on the other hand...

:biggrin:
Some guys look great bald.
Let's post well respected bald men.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
I auto assume bold men are racist

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother has never had a problem and he's bald. His hair started to recede during his last 20's and he just cut it all off. There are men that can pull off the look.
Absolutely no problem with bald men :wink::ahee::ahee: Timothy Olyphant :biggrin:D x
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I exclusively date men with super long hair (as long as mine if poss), and I find baldness really unattractive as a consequence.

huh...
your humour goes over my head darls
Reply 12
not bald but good looking (n-n-no homo)

Original post by trustmeimlying1
huh...
your humour goes over my head darls

It wasn't a joke.
Reply 14
Buzzcuts can be sexy but I CANNOT do bald. At all. No exceptions. Pretty much if we're going to date I need to know up front if male pattern baldness runs in your family because I just can't...
Original post by may348
Buzzcuts can be sexy but I CANNOT do bald. At all. No exceptions. Pretty much if we're going to date I need to know up front if male pattern baldness runs in your family because I just can't...

lol, that's pathetic. Even for this place.
Reply 16
Original post by Wilfred Little
lol, that's pathetic. Even for this place.

I was sort of joking with that one but I really do find baldness extremely unattractive on men. We all have our preferences...
Me and my little bro point out bald men on the street and laugh at them, it's a game for us.
Original post by may348

What's the difference betweeen buzzcuts and baldness-from your point of view?

Quick Reply

Latest