The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Non-drinkers at Herts starting Sept 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CurtisTandoh
That's awesome! Despite being a little nervous about starting, I am actually really excited about uni. Is there a Facebook page for the model makers? :biggrin:

I'm really nervous too, and excited! -There is indeed a page for us! If you search for Hertfordshire SFX freshers (2014) you should find it, it's a closed group! If you have any problems, send me a message on here and I'll add you too the group :biggrin: hope that helps!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by SandmanMMA
How far away do you live from the Uni? I too am commuting :biggrin:

Where are you commuting from ?
Original post by Fatz26
Where are you commuting from ?

A town nearby which is 20 minute drive/45 minutes to 1hr bus ride from the uni...... you?
Reply 63
Travelling from London
Original post by Fatz26
Travelling from London

That's long, good luck :smile: what course you doing?
Reply 65
Yeah longish, studying pharmacology hbu ?
Engineering. You should have moved into the halls. Are you from north london?
Hi! I'm on the model design course too! So excited! I don't know if you have found it but there is also a Facebook group to meet people on our course. If you search UH SFX 2014 it should come up! :smile:
Reply 68
I'm commuting from North London - I'll be getting the 614 to uni!!!
Yupp see everyone soon 😃☺️
Hey all :biggrin: good to see some other non drinkers! Will any of you be going to the tea party on college lane campus on saturday? no booze!
I am studying Eng Lit with lang & comm and Japanese !! classmates?!
I'm not a non-drinker. But I don't like drinking too frequently (nights out) because of feeling like crap afterwards etc. I prefer non-drinking activities overall.

Original post by purplesophie
Hey all :biggrin: good to see some other non drinkers! Will any of you be going to the tea party on college lane campus on saturday? no booze!
I am studying Eng Lit with lang & comm and Japanese !! classmates?!

Are you on the facebook freshers group? Theres loads of English lit people there. I've got 3 of them on my friends list.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I'm not a non-drinker. But I don't like drinking too frequently (nights out) because of feeling like crap afterwards etc. I prefer non-drinking activities overall.

Are you on the facebook freshers group? Theres loads of English lit people there. I've got 3 of them on my friends list.

Hi, I joined a freshers group on Facebook earlier today but I haven't seen anything about English literature students, other than my own post which seems to have disappeared...
Hi, I joined a freshers group on Facebook earlier today but I haven't seen anything about English literature students, other than my own post which seems to have disappeared...

Should have joined it earlier :tongue: People are mostly spamming random questions on it now.

You can add me if you want and I'll link their names on facebook so you can add them. My name is Kyle Rupik and my profile picture is 2 of me with a moustache and hat lol
Original post by Mariaslater
Hi! I'm on the model design course too! So excited! I don't know if you have found it but there is also a Facebook group to meet people on our course. If you search UH SFX 2014 it should come up! :smile:

Can't wait to start our course! :biggrin: Do you move in on Saturday too? Xx
Original post by HannahKF
Hi, I know there won't be many non-drinkers starting in September but surely I'm not the only one? Any non drinkers out there?

I wouldn't say that I'm a big drinker tbh. It'll be good to find people who aren't going just to get smashed!
omg is anyone going to the tea party on saturday?! i dont want to be there alone :frown:
Reply 76
Hi I never drink alcohol, and I'm studying Aerospace Technology with Pilot Studies.
omg is anyone going to the tea party on saturday?! i dont want to be there alone :frown:

Yeah I'm going to it. What are you studying?
Original post by JamesLewis96
Yeah I'm going to it. What are you studying?

Awesome ^^ I'm studying English Lit combined degree with English Language and Communications and Japanese, and quite possibly creative writing as well. See you tomorrow :smile:
Awesome ^^ I'm studying English Lit combined degree with English Language and Communications and Japanese, and quite possibly creative writing as well. See you tomorrow :smile:

I'm studying International Business, can't wait to start!! How was it as I wasn't able to make it? What is there to do at night alcohol-free around here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending