The Student Room Group

FFS

(edited 9 years ago)
There's a girl out there for you darling :yep: please don't be sad :sad: everything will okay :smile: happy birthday dear and massive midnight hugs from me
:console:
Original post by Solivagant
Basically, the girl I've loved madly for the last 2 years, since I met her, is now in a relationship with my best friend. And I'm sat here counting down the end of my 18th birthday crying. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want the ground to open up.

What did you do to get her?
Reply 3
Original post by Mankytoes
What did you do to get her?

What?
Did you tell her how you felt or did you rely on telepathy?
Reply 5
Basically, the girl I've loved madly for the last 2 years, since I met her, is now in a relationship with my best friend. And I'm sat here counting down the end of my 18th birthday crying. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want the ground to open up.

Aw, I know it hurts but trust me you'll find someone! I know this is cheese but, there are plenty more fish in the sea. Hang in there bud. :jumphug:

Also, Happy Birthday! :cute:

i can't tell if this is serious.
But let's just say it is, it sucks, but it's not the end of the world and you'll probably move on to better...
Reply 7
so...did you make an effort to approach her or...? :curious:
Be a man and move on.
:rofl: This is what I'd call GG.
Reply 10
Your best friend wasnt aware you were smitten with this girl for 2 years? You sure you guys are bezzies?
What?

Like others have said, did you ask her out? Make a move at any point?
Don't bother about it. You're turning 18, the first day of your adult life and the rest of your life. Live your life with love starting anew
Did you ever ask her out or tell her that you loved her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Well that's unfortunate. You have my very deepest sympathies.
Reply 16
Sorry to hear about your angst. This is surprisingly common. It's all part of the character building pleasure and pain of dating. I like your mature attitude though. The pain will subside and you will find love..
There is only one way yo deal with a situation like this

Ask about their sexual experiences, get every single detail!! And then try to replicate it at with a pillow!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Maybe if you'd actually made a move on her rather than sat in the background hoping for her to come to you you'd be the one in the relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending