The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation Response

Hi,

I have applied to KCL for Computer Science and have firmly accept the conditional offer. I also applied for accommodation in May. I was wondering how long it usually takes for KCL to respond to my accommodation application.

I am guessing this commences once the results have been released?

Thanks.
Original post by sunnyshah
Hi,

I have applied to KCL for Computer Science and have firmly accept the conditional offer. I also applied for accommodation in May. I was wondering how long it usually takes for KCL to respond to my accommodation application.

I am guessing this commences once the results have been released?

Thanks.

I'm guessing we don't find out until after A-Level results too as I haven't seen anyone who has received any accommodation offers yet. I just hope I get a place at the accommodation I want!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Kool_Panda
I'm guessing we don't find out until after A-Level results too as I haven't seen anyone who has received any accommodation offers yet. I just hope I get a place at the accommodation I want!

Ah that gives me a little peace of mind. Thanks for your reply. Also does your application page show this:

Ah that gives me a little peace of mind. Thanks for your reply. Also does your application page show this:

I had to check as it's been so long since I looked at that page! But no, mine does not look like that. Don't know what that means though. :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by Kool_Panda
I had to check as it's been so long since I looked at that page! But no, mine does not look like that. Don't know what that means though. :s-smilie:

This appeared when I clicked on 'View current application', I am hoping its still pending because of results!

Once again, thank you for helping out.
Reply 5
Hi, I have applied to KCL for Computer Science and have firmly accept the conditional offer. I also applied for accommodation in May. I was wondering how long it usually takes for KCL to respond to my accommodation application. I am guessing this commences once the results have been released? Thanks.
I have received an accommodation offer two days back. The offers will be sent out this week and the next depending on the priority of the applicants.
Reply 6
Original post by DGSS
I have received an accommodation offer two days back. The offers will be sent out this week and the next depending on the priority of the applicants.

What kind of student are you? Are you about to become an undergraduate with a conditional offer?
Reply 7
Original post by DGSS

Hi, how do you know this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest