The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well - i jus got into Uni so was in 2006 entry and i HAD to show my grades - i dnt see how u can hide them!!!
In 2006 entry you didnt show AS grades that you didnt cash in tho
Reply 3
ajspeight8231
In 2006 entry you didnt show AS grades that you didnt cash in tho

what do u mean?

so basically u have to show ur AS grades?
Reply 4
What are your AS grades?
Reply 5
darkfairy753
From this year's application cycle, certain unis can see your individual module grades, eg. if you got AAB in subject X or ABD in subject Y etc. There is a list around here somewhere of those unis (mainly the top ones).

If your school cashes in your AS grades you put them on your UCAS form and unis will see this.

If your school doesn't cash in your AS grades, you put your AS results as "pending" and they won't see it.

Edit: if you decline your AS grades, your unis can't see your AS grades either.

where is this info from? can u give me a link?
Reply 6
darkfairy753
From this year's application cycle, certain unis can see your individual module grades, eg. if you got AAB in subject X or ABD in subject Y etc. There is a list around here somewhere of those unis (mainly the top ones).

If your school cashes in your AS grades you put them on your UCAS form and unis will see this.

If your school doesn't cash in your AS grades, you put your AS results as "pending" and they won't see it.

Edit: if you decline your AS grades, your unis can't see your AS grades either.

I thought from this year onwards, any uni can see any module mark for your subjects?

The other info I believe is true. However if your school does cash them in, you can decline them however this will look dodgy to unis as you're going against your school's policy.
Reply 7
ooo can they see our grades...
Reply 8
I dont get this! So u can/cant hide them? Whats this declining about then?
its like this.

You only mention your As-level grades if they have been certified in the year 2006. If they hare not going to be, or havnt yet, then you cant tell them your grades .

Latest

Trending

Trending