The Student Room Group

Most of friends being female...normal?

I know that normalcy doesn't exist (duh, who doesn't?) but then does it matter if most of a guy's friends are women?
Reply 1
Original post by kimolozen
I know that normalcy doesn't exist (duh, who doesn't?) but then does it matter if most of a guy's friends are women?

who's normalcy?
Reply 2
Most of my friends were guys during school, girls during 6th form, and now guys at uni.

So I am guessing that you don't choose friends based on gender, you choose them based on a personality match. :tongue:
I agree with everything Scott.M said but having had both a point in time where the majority of my friends were boys or girls, I think its always nice to have a balance. It will always be biased towards one gender but having friends of both genders is definitely important IMHO.
Reply 4
Original post by tjunior94
I agree with everything Scott.M said but having had both a point in time where the majority of my friends were boys or girls, I think its always nice to have a balance. It will always be biased towards one gender but having friends of both genders is definitely important IMHO.

Oh yeah definitely, always at least have a few friends of both genders!
I read the title as "most of female friends being... Normal?" and wondered what was so strange and questionable about your friends being normal :p:
Reply 6
Original post by tjunior94

Why?
The more female friends the better. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending