The Student Room Group

Reapplying for uni, got BBB, have chance for ABB?

Hey guys, as the title said, in 2013, I got BBB, 300 UCAS points, and I recently dropped out of university because I didnt enjoy pharmacy at all. I would like to apply to queen mary university with these grades, but according to their website and UCAS, they look for 320 points,ABB. Like I REALLY want to apply for queen mary, theres not many unis that is as good as qm's for computer science in this tier level. Do you think I have a chance? Do you know anyone in your life that like missed by 1 grade and still managed to get in.
Original post by scaphrax
Hey guys, as the title said, in 2013, I got BBB, 300 UCAS points, and I recently dropped out of university because I didnt enjoy pharmacy at all. I would like to apply to queen mary university with these grades, but according to their website and UCAS, they look for 320 points,ABB. Like I REALLY want to apply for queen mary, theres not many unis that is as good as qm's for computer science in this tier level. Do you think I have a chance? Do you know anyone in your life that like missed by 1 grade and still managed to get in.

No one knows for sure. If you want to apply for 2014, then you'll have to see if your course is in clearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending