The Student Room Group

Incredible troll causes mass upset.

Scroll to see replies

He put some people in incredible danger, so that's a bit more than simply 'trolling'. However, he sounds like he may be senile so hopefully no unnecessarily severe punishments will result.
TBH I cant believe that they have released this to the media. It is like they have never heard of copycat crime.
There is a plentyful of *******s who having an idea like this put into their heads will get off on doing it.
When I was a kid some loser got off by walking down our road and spraying some kind of paint stripper down the side of every car. About 20 all told. Thousands of pounds worth of damage in a two minute walk.
But it never made it to the local paper as the local police sargeant asked the editor not to do so as it would be easily copied. For the cost of a couple of quid and a case of youthful boredem it could have spread like wildfire.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
He needs to be locked away and given some psychiatric help.

Imagine if a child swallowed one of them needles. It has the potential to cause death. What a stupid/ sick old man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by merrill
He needs to be locked away and given some psychiatric help.

Imagine if a child swallowed one of them needles. It has the potential to cause death. What a stupid/ sick old man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, what is amusing though is the way he did it, driving up touching the meat in goes the needle and then he drives off. Pretty impressive for a man with a wheelchair and an oxygen tank. It is good that he upset the Daily Mail reading excrement though as the only thing worse than a Daily Mail reader is a Guardian reader.
Original post by caravaggio2
TBH I cant believe that they have released this to the media. It is like they have never heard of copycat crime.
There is a plentyful of *******s who having an idea like this put into their heads will get off on doing it.
When I was a kid some loser got off by walking down our road and spraying some kind of paint stripper down the side of every car. About 20 all told. Thousands of pounds worth of damage in a two minute walk.
But it never made it to the local paper as the local police sargeant asked the editor not to do so as it would be easily copied. For the cost of a couple of quid and a case of youthful boredem it could have spread like wildfire.

Just imagine had he reached the condom section.
Reply 6
How is this trolling?
Original post by zKlown
How is this trolling?

He did it to cause upset did he not? It is just that he has a lot more guts than most trolls.
Reply 8
Original post by steelchairshot
He did it to cause upset did he not? It is just that he has a lot more guts than most trolls.

No, what he did was effectively assault.

Trolling is doing damage with your words. He took actions.
Reply 9

Before the internet, the term trolling did not exist... Trolling is an internet thing.

This is simply a crime, call it anti-social behaviour or w/e
Im not sure if, biting into a burger, you got a needle through your tongue, you would see it as antisocial behaviour.
Perhaps a tad more serious.
Original post by caravaggio2
Im not sure if, biting into a burger, you got a needle through your tongue, you would see it as antisocial behaviour.
Perhaps a tad more serious.

Well he has probably learned from his mistakes now.
... what a douche.
What a ****. The senile old prick should be put down, like an animal
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hellodave5
... what a douche.

I can see the old guys point (not literally thankfully). He was probably sick of the blatant avarice and self interest that most shoppers display and decided to have some fun at their complacent expense.
Original post by AbdulKoyes
What a ****. The senile old prick should be put down, like an animal

Well, in many ways he deserves to be commended. He has revealed a security flaw and could act as a poultry and meat product consultant for stores.
(edited 9 years ago)
I can see the old guys point (not literally thankfully). He was probably sick of the blatant avarice and self interest that most shoppers display and decided to have some fun at their complacent expense.

I don't get what you mean :P. How do shoppers show avarice and self-interest? He was a delivery guy?
Well, in many ways he deserves to be commended. He has revealed a security flaw and could act as a poultry and meat product consultant for stores.

Sarcasm? Can't tell!
What an absolute knobhead.
Original post by zKlown
Before the internet, the term trolling did not exist... Trolling is an internet thing.

Trolling is winding people up, which has existed long before the internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending