The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

Open degree

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, I'm starting Arts Past and Present, and Introduction to business. Plan on doing half humanities/classics and half business studies. Then I'm going to write a book called Business Secrets of the Pharaohs.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website
Original post by Elrhod
Hi, I'm starting Arts Past and Present, and Introduction to business. Plan on doing half humanities/classics and half business studies. Then I'm going to write a book called Business Secrets of the Pharaohs.

Good luck with the book. There has been little published on the subject since Sandy Scarab's ground breaking volume 'Secret Pharaohs of the Ancient Business World'

I should also point out that although some of Sandy's later work was a tad wishy-washy, he was certainly no Jack of all trades. Surprising really when you consider that his choice of degree was hardly the most academic of courses.
Original post by 'Old Man River'
I should also point out that although some of Sandy's later work was a tad wishy-washy, he was certainly no Jack of all trades. Surprising really when you consider that his choice of degree was hardly the most academic of courses.

You quoted the wrong person. If you want to say something, say it.
Original post by Samual
You quoted the wrong person. If you want to say something, say it.

"IT"
Reply 24
Doing E112 an introduction to sport fitness and management from October- jan them then doing the health science modules sk125 and sk143 spring onwards. Looking at modules I can relate to physiotherapy and health whilst enjoying plenty of anatomy and physiology. Nearly finished the first modules literature, going to get my notes done for the textbook over the next week. Found some of parts of the e112 and older versions on iTunesU and open learn. Nice to be able to sample the module and listen to the audio files before actually starting it.
Doing an Open Degree. Originally was doing a Computing part-time degree at Coventry University but it was so badly organised and underfunded that it ended. Transferred the credits to OU and now; after completing two modules already, just started the module T216. One more module afterwards and I get my bit of paper :smile:
hi
im doing an open degree aswell
im started off with discovering mathematics.

Quick Reply

Latest