The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever been on Stormfront?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zen Baphomet

Also I wasn't comparing crime stats to before and after Apartheid, I was comparing it to just after Apartheid and currently.

And the claim was the 1950s which was Apartheid.
Original post by DorianGrayism

Sorry, my bad.

It's been a really long day heh.
Original post by DorianGrayism

I want to clarify that I have nothing against Black People, I don't mean that in the "I am nor a Racist hurpadurp E- E -EDL!" kinda way, but in the serious kind of way, I don't think Black People are inherently more prone to criminality because of their skin.

I think they are over-represented in the Prison System but I think that's because due to racism against them they have been bottlenecked into a substandard economic environment and poverty, and we all know poverty breeds crime regardless of the colour of your skin.

I think you have made a few horrendous assumptions based on very vague comments, and I just feel I needed to clarify that.
Original post by Unkempt_One
I've heard of it, but never cared to delve into it. The name 'Stormfront' really says everything I need to know.

TBH when I first heard the name it sounded like an 80s videogame
The "anti racist is a codeword for anti white" and the "embattled white minority" rubbish on the front page sums it up. A neo nazi site for people who think white people are discriminated against and becoming a minority, full of posts denying the holocaust and saying racism is acceptable.

I just had a look through the forum and have found:
Parents who don't want their kids playing with black kids
Posts denying the holocaust and praising Hitler
Posts talking about "white genocide"
People strongly opposed to interracial marriages
etc.

I'm just glad that the site represents a tiny minority so small it is almost nonexistent.
Original post by RFowler
The "anti racist is a codeword for anti white" and the "embattled white minority" rubbish on the front page sums it up. A neo nazi site for people who think white people are discriminated against and becoming a minority, full of posts denying the holocaust and saying racism is acceptable.

It's actually not overwhelmingly neo-nazi, I lot of users are NN's don't get me wrong but not the majority.

I'm just glad that the site represents a tiny minority so small it is almost nonexistent.

Disturbingly it is one of the largest forums on the internet, and has a membership almost 500'000 strong, most Racists won't bother to go online to find other Racists, that number just represents that hardcore ones that make it a lifestyle, that can give you a representation of how many people share there views in the general world population.
Original post by Zen Baphomet

Disturbingly it is one of the largest forums on the internet, and has a membership almost 500'000 strong, most Racists won't bother to go online to find other Racists, that number just represents that hardcore ones that make it a lifestyle, that can give you a representation of how many people share there views in the general world population.

Almost 500,000? At the bottom of the forum front page it says "members: 290,690". And that's a worldwide forum. For comparison, TSR has nearly 1.5 million members.
Original post by RFowler
Almost 500,000? At the bottom of the forum front page it says "members: 290,690". And that's a worldwide forum. For comparison, TSR has nearly 1.5 million members.

It got hacked to **** back in 2011 lost a lot of (mostly inactive) members who never re-made there accounts, the Adminship puts the number closer to 500k.

But you still know where I am coming from yes, as with every religious/political/social ideologies, it's always the hardcore who go Online to talk about it/spread it , while the majority crack on with their lives.
Your average American southern Racist can't turn a computer on, much less find a dedicated White-Nationalist website and start posting.

Take the EDL forums, we all know that the majority are Racist and they have hundreds of thousands of British sympathisers. , a couple of hundred turn up to demo's however.
Tens of thousands comment daily on the Facebook site, but the actual web forum struggles to get a hundred posts a day.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest