The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
badboy_sdx
Hey guyz...I know this questions been asked and sorry but who is going to International Orientation?? Just me and Jammertal?

qu'est-ce que c'est?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
voronwe
qu'est-ce que c'est?

en savoir plus
Reply 3
I have sent in an application thingy, will hopefully find out soon whether or not I can go. Will be so exhausted for registration though. I arrive that morning after an all night flight... yuck!
Reply 4
I'll be the one on the 18th. Can't make it to the ones before.
Reply 5
I´m going, too. I´ll arrive in London around midday on 13 September, hope I find my way around town and mangage to be in the right place at the right time... See you there! :smile:
Reply 6
igora soma
I have sent in an application thingy, will hopefully find out soon whether or not I can go. Will be so exhausted for registration though. I arrive that morning after an all night flight... yuck!

When did you apply then?
Reply 7
Anika
I´m going, too. I´ll arrive in London around midday on 13 September, hope I find my way around town and mangage to be in the right place at the right time... See you there! :smile:

Great! A translator for me. :p: How are you? Did you get your accomodation offer yet?

Cheers for the link Pi. :smile:
Reply 8
I signed up last night! Haha. I'm hoping for a place, that boat ride just seems like too much fun :wink:
Reply 9
Hehe, so no need to post the "don't worry stuff" yet? :p: :biggrin:
Reply 10
Haha, you shouldn't feel to worried, if you do then it just makes life more difficult. When I feel stressed I stop, breathe and tell myself that I'm okay and things become so much easier. Especially when I can't lift any of my bags and my flight was leaving in like 45 minutes. Hehe!

Also, can we move into accommodation earlier if we are attending the orientation?
Reply 11
:eek: If you can do that... I always worry- to avoid the term freak out- if there's something that doesn't go exactly how it was meant to. Yeah, I'm sad in that way. :redface:
Reply 12
Hehe! Aw.. no worries! Everything happens for a reason! You'll be okay! :smile:
Reply 13
Unsurprisingly I was in most cases. Just my way to make life more "interesting" I think. :biggrin:
Reply 14
Haha! Yeah the human need for drama! I know it well! So where are you from?
Reply 15
I'm from the north of Germany.
Reply 16
Cool! I just love those Germans.. hehe!
Reply 17
Boat ride?!

Oh thank god I'm missing that! I always get motion sickness unless they go extremely fast, then I can't feel a thing.
Reply 18
Yep, you had to tick a box on the application form if you want to attend I think.

Lol, I suppose it'd be fun IF everybody isn't drunk yet then- which I doubt.
Reply 19
A drunken boat ride could be very funny though. Especially the pictures that could come from that.. haha. Although if people do get motion sickness alcohol really isn't going to help...

Latest