The Student Room Group

When did you start writing you personal statement?

When did you start ,finish and for what course.
Reply 1
I started after my AS exams (though in a very relaxed state), got a couple of drafts done through my teacher and TSR by sometime very early summer and then let it rotted until i return to school where i spent maybe 1.5 months occasionally going back to it and tweaking it around.

For economics.
Reply 2
I started in late November and submitted it by December 10th. Course i applied for was Law.
I wrote mine (start & finish) the night before my college's deadline which was sometime just before the first half term break of A2. Was for economics.
Reply 4
Around november time, it was a bit of a nightmare tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mid September. It was done and dusted by the last week of October. (For English Literature)
2/3 weeks ago and handed it in as my first draft, had my meeting and now I'm playing with it (such fun :yawn:)

Writing it for Pharmacology primarily but one of my courses is Neuroscience with Pharmacology
Reply 7
Finished (an admittedly ****e) first draft before we broke up for summer at the end of year 12. Didn't go over it with a teacher until we went back in September, then did two intensive re-drafts in time for the Oxbridge deadline. I applied for Geography.
started in september, finished 2 weeks before christmas holidays at which point I submitted,
Biomedical Science
Reply 9
Our school made us start June/July but I proper started October, the first draft wasn't really anything. I finished it around late November. I'm happy I finished it round then cause I made sure I had done all I could with it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Started mine at the beginning of October and had it finished in about a week for Cellular and Molecular Medicine:smile:
I started and finished mine on the day I sent my application to my referee (do not recommend). I applied for chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Started January will be submitted September

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest