The Student Room Group

I want a big bum!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by illusionz
auschwitz abs =/= ripped

I ain't skinny bruh.
Original post by Lone tiger
I ain't skinny bruh.

[video="youtube;UXLgz3wH2n8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by Lone tiger
I'm not even close to being skinny. I was always muscular even before I started going gym. I've just got the ideal body type for weight lifting.

Right now I'm soft but I'll post before and after pics once I start lifting again.

lol, please stop telling lies. :rolleyes:
Injections.
Another great move for the butt- bridges. Get those circle plate weights, place it on your hip bones then thrust the air while lying down, making sure to squeeze your butt really tight at the top of the range of motion. Watch a video for a more accurate representation

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need to squat heavy and properly if you want to increases dat ass.

Also, your boobs are fat.... As we all know, working out increases muscle size not fat.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to get bigger breasts except gaining weight, getting pregnant or taking hormone therapy pills.
Reply 47
Original post by Lightwave
You need to squat heavy and properly if you want to increases dat ass.

Also, your boobs are fat.... As we all know, working out increases muscle size not fat.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to get bigger breasts except gaining weight, getting pregnant or taking hormone therapy pills.

what this person said. Also maybe try watching youtube videos on how to squat, i didnt know how to squat properly until recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
I would kindly swap my ass for yours... mine is just too big for a guy, since I used to cycle and do various leg exercises for athletics and basketball.

Try explosive/jumping squats, normal squats, lunges, jumping lunges as a circuit training session for example:
20x normal squats
20x explosive/jumping squats
30 second rest
Repeat
Squats do work to some extent. My whole bum/thigh area is a bit bigger after I started squatting properly. This is just an increase in muscle though, there's no increase in the amount of fat there. You can't do exercises for boobs, pec exercises may firm up the muscles under them but they won't get bigger.
squats are the main thing, but the problem that normally occurs with lower body workouts is that more work is focused on the quads than the hamstrings so make sure you have some direct hamstring work otherwise your legs will look uneven. Best hamstring exercises IMO have got to be Romanian deadlifts and barbell good mornings. Also you can't really make your bum bigger without making your legs bigger.
Reply 51
do lots of squats, that will give you a nice big bum
Reply 52
Squats Squats and Squats. i swear by squats :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't just overdo one muscle group, you will create in imbalance.

Caloric surplus aka bulk
+
4 sets of 10

Quads

Squat

Leg press

Hams
Lunges

Dead lift

ham curl

Glutes aka Bum

SLDL/Romanian dead lift

womanlet hnnnng

Weighted glute bridge

Weighted glute kick back

calves

Seated raises

Standing raises
Reply 54
Ok listen, I'm a white boy who used to have a pancake ass and my jeans and shorts would sag at times, about 3 weeks ago I was told I needed to strengthen my glutes to help my lower back injury so I done some research and saw my options. Started 30 day squat challenge, was told it wont work by "experts" so stopped after the first rest day, looked for the best glute building exercise and saw that deep lunges are supposed to be good. I started off for a couple of days doing X amount of squats with 20 deep WEIGHTED lunges, after another couple of days I cut out the squats because they hurt my back and stuck to plain old deep weighted lunged.

I've been doing 40 about 4 times a week for 2 weeks now and the changes for ME were so quick, I'm talking a matter of days. I put on my jeans which used to sag after a while when I went out with a friend recently, I got compliments from girls and everything. I would even go as far as to say it is one of my best ASSets now lol Seriously though, deep weighted squats, take a picture before on day 1, do it for a week and have a look 7 days later.
Original post by blu95
Ok listen, I'm a white boy who used to have a pancake ass and my jeans and shorts would sag at times, about 3 weeks ago I was told I needed to strengthen my glutes to help my lower back injury so I done some research and saw my options. Started 30 day squat challenge, was told it wont work by "experts" so stopped after the first rest day, looked for the best glute building exercise and saw that deep lunges are supposed to be good. I started off for a couple of days doing X amount of squats with 20 deep WEIGHTED lunges, after another couple of days I cut out the squats because they hurt my back and stuck to plain old deep weighted lunged.

I've been doing 40 about 4 times a week for 2 weeks now and the changes for ME were so quick, I'm talking a matter of days. I put on my jeans which used to sag after a while when I went out with a friend recently, I got compliments from girls and everything. I would even go as far as to say it is one of my best ASSets now lol Seriously though, deep weighted squats, take a picture before on day 1, do it for a week and have a look 7 days later.
Nothing is going to change in a matter of days. You're imagining things.
Original post by snowman77
Nothing is going to change in a matter of days. You're imagining things.

I saw gains in my legs after a month tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 티 마
Are there any exercises out there that make your bum and boobs bigger? :innocent:
Anything anyone's tried that works?

Squats
Original post by ElChapo
I saw gains in my legs after a month tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably imagined.
That's why it's good practice to take measurements of your body and then categorically confirm that you have made mass gains.

Quick Reply

Latest