The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you can flush it, it's not big enough.
bikerx23
pfft...a facility should not be abused when it is not required, as is clearly the case.

Do - not - start - the - flaming. It doesn't help. Go and bitch in About if you want but keep it out of H&R when people want help. :confused:
Reply 22
generalebriety
Do - not - start - the - flaming. It doesn't help. Go and bitch in About if you want but keep it out of H&R when people want help. :confused:

lets see...only one of us has made a comment towards the theme of the thread, and it isn't you, so how about you dont comment about being helpful.
bikerx23
lets see...only one of us has made a comment towards the theme of the thread, and it isn't you, so how about you dont comment about being helpful.

I ask you twice not to start flaming and you can't resist a ****ing argument, can you. :rolleyes: How about you show some respect to the OP who doesn't want his/her thread taken over by you and some other anonymous guy (or, worse, you and me) arguing over something that doesn't belong in this thread and shut up.
generalebriety
Please - god - do - not - start - the - flaming.

People have the right to anonymity when they want it.

Didnt know bikerx was a god...

*bows down*:adore:
generalebriety
I ask you twice not to start flaming and you can't resist a ****ing argument, can you. :rolleyes: How about you show some respect to the OP who doesn't want his/her thread taken over by you and some other anonymous guy (or, worse, you and me) arguing over something that doesn't belong in this thread and shut up.

You could always shut up. Either works :smile:
eww i am grossed out

note to self: dont click threads with dodgy titles
When you take a crap on your hands and knees it looks like a little doggy tail....

Silence of the Lambs, I think.
Scrapping a large one...

That reminds me- I need to get rid of a rather heavy fridge...

I'm sorry. This is neither productive, nor funny to anyone else but me.
Reply 29
lol drnick, made me laugh
Thank you, fez. Glad to hear I have someone as my audience!

Though, due to my post count, it is completely worthless, I have pos repped you, as a sign of gratitude!
Reply 31
You're gonna die! Run for A&E!

Only kidding. Your'll be fine. :smile:
Reply 32
fibre!!
Reply 33
generalebriety

you should recognise that its only since you have arrived that this has become a "flaming" prior to that it was a single objection to a single post - hardly worth of commend but you have blown it out of proportion whereas is was previously a non-issue. Look to yourself as the one who has sidetracked this.

And, yes - I am clearly a god.

Latest

Trending

Trending