The Student Room Group

crapping a large one

Ok, sry if this sounds disgusting and graphic, but I'm slightly worried. K basically, I went to take a crap but it wouldn't come out. It felt really big and I just couldn't push it. I then left it for a while, then suddenly it started pushing again. After a bit, my body automatically tensed up without me being able to control it, and it hurt like anything, but it finally came out. However, now it feels a bit weird, but I'm not sure there's something wrong. Has this happend to ne one else, and is it dangerous?
Ps: This is not a joke, so serious suggestions only please.

Scroll to see replies

how big was it?
You sure this isn't a joke?
Reply 3
constipation (spell??) when you get hard **** as you are not drinking enough water
Eat some fibre, and don't take any opiates. This is called constipation.
Reply 5
funniest post ever, i know its an issue for you buddy, but someone writing on the internet about not being able to push out a turd is hilarious. Yes i know im immature but who cares.
Reply 6
Elvis is in the building.
Reply 7
This isn't a joke. I always thought constipation was when you couldn't actually 'go'? Also, could it be that yesterday I had alpen, eggs, ham and bread? Would that combination lead to something like this, since it's never happened before, and I've never had that combination before? I've been drinking more water. This wouldnt cause harm to me would it? (except the strange feeling). I believe hernia can follow, but I haven't seen any lumps around my abdominal area.
Thanks
Don't strain too much, you might pop a vein.

I'm sure you've not damaged anything, just stretched it a bit. It'll close back up.
Reply 9
If I was to have popped a vain, I guess I would've felt it by now right?
I'll see how it feels tomorrow. Hopefully it should be alright. Thanks for the help.
Reply 10
I think getting a hernia from a big turd is a bit strong...just get over it, flush it away and live your life - you may never produce something so beautiful again, but thats a risk you're gonna have to take...
Reply 11
how big?

have you got a ruler?
Reply 12
Alright guys, I can understand that it's quite hilarious when you read it so it's all good. As I say, I'll see how I feel tomorrow before I start worrying.
And no, I'm not going to answer 'how big' etc, and I'm sure you can figure out it's bigger than the average :wink:.
Reply 13
could be worth a call to guiness records
eggs giv u constipation
Anonymous
This isn't a joke. I always thought constipation was when you couldn't actually 'go'? Also, could it be that yesterday I had alpen, eggs, ham and bread? Would that combination lead to something like this, since it's never happened before, and I've never had that combination before? I've been drinking more water. This wouldnt cause harm to me would it? (except the strange feeling). I believe hernia can follow, but I haven't seen any lumps around my abdominal area.
Thanks

They are all quite dry foods. Most people have had constipation once in their life and it isn't a nice thing to have. Just bear with it and if it still feels weird go to your doctor :smile:
Reply 16
Anonymous
eggs giv u constipation

why are you so ashamed of knowing that?
bikerx23

Please - god - do - not - start - the - flaming.

People have the right to anonymity when they want it.
bikerx23

Exactly everyone knows the fart song :biggrin:
Reply 19
generalebriety
Please - god - do - not - start - the - flaming.

People have the right to anonymity when they want it.

pfft...a facility should not be abused when it is not required, as is clearly the case.

Latest

Trending

Trending