The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

International Students' Welcome Programme?!

Hey! Is anyone of you guys going to attend the programme? I'm first year UG and have no idea about this. Is this fresher or just compulsory programme? Thanks! :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by watermelonhead
Hey! Is anyone of you guys going to attend the programme? I'm first year UG and have no idea about this. Is this fresher or just compulsory programme? Thanks! :colondollar:

I'm interested in... my uncle was my referee he filled his form and every thing going well I saved it but now the pay/send caption is black an this message displays after my login (Applications can be sent from mid-September.) why?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Yeah I'm going! I don't know if it's compulsory but I think it's going to be very useful. There is some information about it on the uni website..

Is there anyone else who is an international student, coming to Leicester in Sept? Where are you guys from?:smile:
Original post by .peachtree
Yeah I'm going! I don't know if it's compulsory but I think it's going to be very useful. There is some information about it on the uni website..

Is there anyone else who is an international student, coming to Leicester in Sept? Where are you guys from?:smile:

Meeee! I'm from Thailand! Where are you from? :biggrin:
Hey guys
I'm also international student from india going for my PG...
Meeee! I'm from Thailand! Where are you from? :biggrin:

Oh that's quite far! I'm from Hungary! Where are you staying?
Hey All!! :smile:
I am also an international student from India going for Undergrad(UG) and will be attending the welcome program as well. :biggrin:
I'm from the US, but my program starts in January. No international welcome for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .peachtree
Oh that's quite far! I'm from Hungary! Where are you staying?

Heeey! I applied for my accommodation last saturday so I have no idea yet. I'm hoping to get the John Foster one? *fingers crossed* :wink: Where are you staying?
It takes some time till they allocate u to your rooms....
I wanted a premium ensuite room and that was only available in GMS...so I applied there and got allocated 2 weeks back!! :smile:
Heeey! I applied for my accommodation last saturday so I have no idea yet. I'm hoping to get the John Foster one? *fingers crossed* :wink: Where are you staying?

In John Foster!:smile:
Reply 11
Hey guys...im frm India n even im goin to leicester ..n ihv been allocated shirley house in GMS...hope to meet u guys soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you guys know anything about the programme?:smile: Or do you already have your accommodation? I couldn't book it yet...
Well, I have signed up for ISWP but Early accommodation has not yet open...So u gotta wait I guess :smile:
Heyy :smile:. Im from Barbados. Im in Opal Court
Original post by carabajan
Heyy :smile:. Im from Barbados. Im in Opal Court

Hey there :smile:
Which course?
Original post by Anshul Agarwal
Hey there :smile:
Which course?

Heeya. Management, you?
Original post by carabajan
Heeya. Management, you?

OMG!!
Even I am taking management!! :biggrin:
heyy, I'm about to book my accommodation for ISWP but not sure what students usually do.. I mean do you book your term-time room or another accommodation? For the semester I will be catered in JF but it's quite expensive for the ISWP week... but if I choose that, I would only have to movie-in once :confused:
where are you all staying?
My first preference is obviously my term-time room...because I can get settled well in time and don't have to shift..
So I have applied for GMS, hopefully I do get it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending