The Student Room Group

What if I wanted....

Hey, these past few months I've been quite on the fence about what to study at A-Level.

Current choices: PBE, English Lit, History, Chem/Psych and Art.

See, I like Geography but Geography clashes with History and I feel as if Law may be a path I may enjoy. I also feel as if Drama may be my calling - I've always loved Drama.

Say I wanted to do a law degree but also wanted to get a Master of Fine Arts, how would I go about them? I'm quite clueless when it comes to the degree process, etc...

Thanks!
I've done geography and history together this year for AS and I wouldn't say they clash - it's actually quite fun to learn two very different subjects.

But I suppose you don't need any more confusion on my part.

I don't know much about the degree process myself, but try looking at some unis' postgraduate programmes and see what is necessary to do beforehand. You could even email them if they offer a fine arts MA and see if they would accept you if you'd done law beforehand.

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
At the school I've gotten in to Geography clashes with History, there is a long story to as why I'm going to this school, but yeah.

I think I may do that, however I'll wait to see if anyone else replies to the thread, thanks for your help and luck! ;D!
Original post by Thom_Ryan
At the school I've gotten in to Geography clashes with History, there is a long story to as why I'm going to this school, but yeah.

I think I may do that, however I'll wait to see if anyone else replies to the thread, thanks for your help and luck! ;D!

Fair enough :P Good luck with your decision though!

Quick Reply

Latest