The Student Room Group

Zionists Send DEATH THREATS To One Direction's Zayn Malik Due To A TWEET!

Zionists Send DEATH THREATS To One Direction's Zayn Malik

What happened to Freedom of Speech? You want to show your support for humanity and you instantly get sent death-threats? Disgusting.

http://www.nme.com/news/one-direction/78843
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The Zionists attempting to put a stop to Freedom of Speech is truly disgusting.

Another example with Rihanna.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/rihanna-tweets-freepalestine-support-deletes-it-posts-something-far-less-controversial-about-the-israelgaza-conflict-9608782.html

Wouldn't be too surprised if the teenagers making death threats are the same teenagers calling for the genocide of Arabs.
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/terrifying-tweets-israeli.html
Of all the reprehensible aspects of the conflict I don't think this is one to focus on. If tomorrow this guy's girlfriend cheated on him she would get death threats, celebrities get them all the time. Bieber must get 100 a day. An empty threat made online isn't something to focus on when hundreds of people are actually dying.
You're talking about freedom of speech but I bet you're not happy to have it when it's against Islam. As one poster said, people get death threats everyday on twitter, especially people like Justin Bieber.

Zayn Malik is a millionaire, it's not like it hurts him it's just a comment. Those threats don't mean the same as they would against a poor person. People have been arrested for making comment online about Islam and put in jail for it, where is the free speech famalam?
This thread needs more Zionists defending the death threats.
Reply 5
Muslims and Christians also give him death threats... along with practically everybody else.

Not just zionists.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sic semper erat
Yeah, its not like the millionth time a death threat happens on Twitter or Youtube.

I guess that makes it ok then.

You have to be sick in the head to even consider giving someone a death threat over such trivial matters.
"I guess it makes it ok then" - left wing excuse to focus on one thing and ignore others

I have never threatened anyone

I never said you threatened anyone? You dismissed the seriousness of death-threats and I simply reinforced that should not be the case.
I support Israel

- Waits for the muslim hatred replies............
Some annoying celebrity who has absolutely no idea what's actually going on tweets the latest popular opinion and expects people in Israel not to be offended? I'd be pretty offended too if my home was getting hit by rockets every day and some first world **** was tweeting in support of the people doing it when he doesn't even know what's happening.

Original post by broscience123
I guess that makes it ok then.

You have to be sick in the head to even consider giving someone a death threat over such trivial matters.

How is supporting war criminals trivial?
Original post by Pokémontrainer
The fact that Israeli teenagers can tweet about such a trivial topic as their favourite band member having a political opinion and sympathy for Palestinians is proof Israelis are not under attack. If they were in any danger they would have more important things to be upset about!

I recently saw a piece about life in Israel. While Palestinian kids are running from bombs with fewer and fewer places to live, Israeli kids are swimming in pools.
Original post by Bill_Gates
I support Israel

- Waits for the muslim hatred replies............

Hate.

But sorry to disappoint, I'm not a Muslim (or any religion for that matter).
I am not a Jew. Unfortunately its not genocide

Unfortunately?
Original post by SarcasticMel
And Jews defending genocide are probably the worst of all :smile:

Which genocide are Jews supposed to be defending?

Here's a list to help you identify one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
Original post by UniOfLife
Which genocide are Jews supposed to be defending?

Here's a list to help you identify one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

We all know what it is, don't kid yourself.
We all know what it is, don't kid yourself.

I'm being serious. I don't know of any ongoing genocide that Jews support. I'm equally unaware of any ongoing genocide in which Jews are involved. Maybe you can enlighten me. Credible sources would be nice.
I'm being serious. I don't know of any ongoing genocide that Jews support. I'm equally unaware of any ongoing genocide in which Jews are involved. Maybe you can enlighten me. Credible sources would be nice.

The systematic slaughter of Palestinians under the guise of "Hamas hide behind children". It's nothing more nothing less than genocide. Just because it is cleverly done and not on such a big scale doesn't change what it is.
The systematic slaughter of Palestinians under the guise of "Hamas hide behind children". It's nothing more nothing less than genocide. Just because it is cleverly done and not on such a big scale doesn't change what it is.

Do you even know how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1948?
Original post by merrill
Muslims and Christians also give him death threats... along with practically everybody else.

Not just zionists.
Posted from TSR Mobile

*Some

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you even know how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1948?

What does that have anything to do with it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending