The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AllyTee
Gotta be careful these days :nope: :eek:

I had like a full plate and I'm still hungry :frown: Burgers are amazing too! With chips? :gah:

:cry2:
Aha whenever it's made I eat loads!! Yeh with chips :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by Biryani007
:cry2:
Aha whenever it's made I eat loads!! Yeh with chips :biggrin:

I eat about half the pot too :biggrin: Omg sounds amazing :colondollar:
The British girls stereotype only applies to white girls. **** diets, rude, thick, binge drinking, tattoos of butterflies on themselves etc.

Same applies to men, when people say British men they mean the fat, white ***** abroad getting their lobster on and exposing their beer bellies, tattoos of bulldogs, wearing England tops and pissing in the street etc.
Cus most are pale red skinned milk bottles who cake themselves in make up. If you look at some Arabs/ Italians/ Turks that is natural beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think all British girls are

People taking less pride in their appearance isn't something this country has. I actually think most girls I know my age put effort into their appearance to look presentable and good etc

Original post by TasteLikeChicken
British Asian male here.
I don't think British girls are unattractive.
Probably the stereotypes assume that all British girls are chavs, who are all immensely unattractive.

Or just victims of their circumstances?
Original post by Ripper-Roo
I don't think all British girls are

People taking less pride in their appearance isn't something this country has. I actually think most girls I know my age put effort into their appearance to look presentable and good etc

Or just victims of their circumstances?

A very harsh generalisation, I know.
However, what I find most unattractive about them is their personality.
I don't care for chavs at all. And in my experience, a lot of them don't keep themselves clean....
No white British girls are definitely hot, much more so than any ethnic minority in my humble opinion
Original post by neal95
No white British girls are definitely hot, much more so than any ethnic minority in my humble opinion

LOOOL sorry 'NEAL'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TasteLikeChicken
A very harsh generalisation, I know.
However, what I find most unattractive about them is their personality.
I don't care for chavs at all. And in my experience, a lot of them don't keep themselves clean....

Their aggressive personalities are probably a defence mechanism because they don't trust other people

I used to hate chavs as well, but I've learned most of them aren't bad people because past experiences can shape their actions

I think poor hygiene can apply to people of all social groups!
Reply 29
Original post by NaturallyDumbKid
LOOOL sorry 'NEAL'

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

I feel sorry for white British girls having to face the stereotype TBH, but it's hilarious when white people get so upset at that kind of thing they feel the need to try to put ethnic minorities down. /whyyousoinsecuretho /"definitely"speaksvolumes :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Stupid generalisation of the chavy ones & those who frequently go out binge drinking.
Original post by AllyTee
:rofl:

I feel sorry for white British girls having to face the stereotype TBH, but it's hilarious when white people get so upset at that kind of thing they feel the need to try to put ethnic minorities down. /whyyousoinsecuretho :tongue:

Funny thing is I'm not white XD I just don't agree with your statement regarding white british girls, and neither do I like seeing ethnic minorities putting down native people in their own country. Asians are far from perfect and there is much tht could be criticised of our culture/lifestyle by white people
Reply 32
Original post by neal95
Funny thing is I'm not white XD I just don't agree with your statement regarding white british girls, and neither do I like seeing ethnic minorities putting down native people in their own country. Asians are far from perfect and there is much tht could be criticised of our culture/lifestyle by white people

Dat awkward moment when I'm pointing out what other people are saying and not stating my own viewpoint... I stated numerous times on this thread I don't like the stereotype. Most of my female friends are white too :rofl:

Also, I always find it weird when ethnic minority guys try to put down ethnic minority girls. Comes across as very self-hating TBH :lolwut: I suppose you think you're less attractive than a white guy, too?
(edited 9 years ago)
Where I live is full of exceptionally unattractive people. 9/10 the good looking ones are from either another area of the country or another country all together. It's really odd.
Original post by Multitalented me
Stupid generalisation of the chavy ones & those who frequently go out binge drinking.

Frequently going out doesn't mean you're ugly lol
Reply 35
Original post by xOHarriet
Where I live is full of exceptionally unattractive people. 9/10 the good looking ones are from either another area of the country or another country all together. It's really odd.

Where do you live? I'm sure it can't be that bad :s-smilie: :eek:
Original post by AllyTee
Dat awkward moment when I'm pointing out what other people are saying and not stating my own viewpoint... :rofl:

Also, I always find it weird when ethnic minority guys try to put down ethnic minority girls. Comes across as very self-hating TBH :lolwut:

In that case I apologise. However I'm not putting ethnic minority girls down, merely stating that white girls are no different then ethnic minority girls and so if they can be criticised, so can ethnic minority girls. Your argument is a bit of a double edge sword I guess haha

Twitter? Kik?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AllyTee
Where do you live? I'm sure it can't be that bad :s-smilie: :eek:

The Isle of Wight. Trust me, it is. Haha.
Reply 39

Yeah, binge drinking can affect someone's looks but you don't have to dress/act in a trashy way to go out :tongue:

Latest