Anonymous, what do you mean? And to mipmapped, the pool I go to isn't really chlorinated. According to my mom, it was salinised?(mixed with salt instead of chlorine).
Guys, I have a bigger problem now. My incisors (at the top jaw) is so sensitive that I can't even enjoy my dinner just now! Everytime I bite my food, I'll cringe! It's so annoying! And the worst thing is, it will lasts for a few days.
(Original post by omaremad)
If there is no chlorine then thats algea my friend
Algae? The pool is clean and yea, I don't remember seeing algae stuck on the floor of the pool or floating about lol! Besides, a lot of people use that pool.
(Original post by JayB124)
If its salinated then its probably just the salts they use. Try a chlorinated pool.
I don't think I can, because that pool is where I have my weekly swimming classes. Sigh~ What kind of salt can make my teeth so sensitive? And is there a way to eradicate the sensitivity? Or there's something wrong with my incisors?
Last edited by carefree_sloth; 27-08-2006 at 13:16.