The Student Room Group

Can we really trust girls on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Might be the most abnormal topic I've ever read, what if you are gender neutral?
Original post by Ana81
I decided to have a female account with the intention to befriend males on here but couldn't resist trolling so it became apparent I was male... might ask mods if I can change my name.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha! You legend. Lol.
One or two muppets, that's all. I think it's pretty clear who the genuine users are. But then again, you never know :K:
Reply 23
Original post by DeceitfulDove
One or two muppets, that's all. I think it's pretty clear who the genuine users are. But then again, you never know :K:

Please do not challenge me.. I can wait 6 months before registering as a female and have you telling me how much you love me and can't stop thinking about me... then I shall divert you back to this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
Please do not challenge me.. I can wait 6 months before registering as a female and have you telling me how much you love me and can't stop thinking about me... then I shall divert you back to this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Errrr whut :lolwut:
No, they are clearly GCHQ agents planted here to monitor marxist tendencies among the youth. :zomg:
I think every member on TSR wears trousers.
Reply 27
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Errrr whut :lolwut:

owait you're female but still I bet I could get any man on here I choose by pretending to be a girl.. you say its obvious but I could have any man not suspect I'm 25 with a beard. Probs could even get a marriage proposal from a few after I Google image search "blondes in bikinis" and send them a pic from the results saying "thats me on holiday in Madagascar heehee xx" "hey babes this is me when I went travelling around Europe :wink: x" "hey! how are you!?x I was just wondering how yooo were doing this fine day lol x!" that type of bull**** there would have a man on his kness begging to be my hubby

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
You can trust me - I'm definitely not an old man, just your typical lass trying to find her way in this big and scary world :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can conduct a "personalized" strip search to "verify" this :rolleyes:
The more good looking they are, the less likely they are to be an actual female.
Reply 30
Original post by Ana81
owait you're female but still I bet I could get any man on here I choose by pretending to be a girl.. you say its obvious but I could have any man not suspect I'm 25 with a beard. Probs could even get a marriage proposal from a few after I Google image search "blondes in bikinis" and send them a pic from the results saying "thats me on holiday in Madagascar heehee xx" "hey babes this is me when I went travelling around Europe :wink: x" "hey! how are you!?x I was just wondering how yooo were doing this fine day lol x!" that type of bull**** there would have a man on his kness begging to be my hubby

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooooooooooooooooooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
you cant trust many over the internet, people may lying about who they are (I speak from experience). The best thing to do is to keep safe and block people who just go too far.
If you do trust them, meet them in real life.
Reply 32
lol, this is funny.:laugh: But friend,it's internet, where you can pretend to be billionaire if you want, trust no one.
Reply 33
Why is it never girls pretending to be male
Reply 34
Original post by LakAnne
lol, this is funny.:laugh: But friend,it's internet, where you can pretend to be billionaire if you want, trust no one.

I've never really explored pretending to be rich... possibly a new avenue for me to go into.. usually people pretend to be really smart or a criminal mastermind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would be excellent at this. People already think I am a girl without me even trying :cool:
My pal suffered on a dating site with the opposite ... a man that turned out to be a girl following a careless error of small talk.

Hopefully there are just a very small minority of misfits. Blast, does that mean that the good looking guys on here are women? Maybe we need to keep a perspective on this.

I look at many of the posts and exchanges and it seems that there are good friendships created and there is very sensible help and advice available.
Reply 37
Original post by Ana81
I've never really explored pretending to be rich... possibly a new avenue for me to go into.. usually people pretend to be really smart or a criminal mastermind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm pretty sure it's hard to pretend to be smart or a criminal mastermind. You get caught out easily if you say you have an A* in A-level maths and somebody posts you their integration homework.:smile: However rich not hard, just say you own the same things as a Hollywood star and use paper money to roll out your pure marijuana dope.
(edited 9 years ago)
Never trust anyone who says that they're in a relationship with someone taller than the Mountain :wink:
Reply 39
Original post by JulietheCat
You can trust me - I'm definitely not an old man, just your typical lass trying to find her way in this big and scary world :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest