Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Clearing & Adjustment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hello,

I'm not 100% sure so I suggest calling us now to check that we still have vacancies on the course and find out more about the process. The clearing number is +44 (0)115 848 6000.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks,

Rob

No need to be sorry, your help has been much appreciated. Thanks Rob!

I hope that you continue to do well at NTU

Regards,
Hasnath
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I started my UCAS application but due to circumstances was not able to complete it. I was wondering how I can go through clearing for NTU 2016 course?
Original post by alishahnasir700
I started my UCAS application but due to circumstances was not able to complete it. I was wondering how I can go through clearing for NTU 2016 course?

Hi alishahnasir700,

You are actually still able to submit your application all the way up until 30th June. However as you have missed the deadline on 15th January, your application is not obliged to be considered, and will only be considered if there are still spaces on the course.

If you decide to not to send in your application before 30th June, then you will have to apply via Clearing. Clearing at NTU usually opens around early July, and I think the best way to apply would be by ringing us up and asking us whether a course is available. However, Admissions will not give you a place on a course until your results are confirmed.

I hope this has helped, and if you have any more questions please let me know! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Reply 23
Hi, I'm putting NTU as my firm choice and I've been offered a place if i get BBC. I'm worried about what happens if I don't get the grades I need. Is it likely that I will be allowed in through clearing? If I end up getting through clearing what will happen about accommodation? Will i get the place I put down when I chose NTU as my firm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending