The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Seemed like the best place...Night out in Liverpool, where to go?

As title;

Not exactly Uni, but you might know better than me. Where's best for a night out in Liverpool on a Friday night? Going to be two 18 year olds, both into dance and indie music.

Cheers.
Reply 1
Original post by DomWall
As title;

Not exactly Uni, but you might know better than me. Where's best for a night out in Liverpool on a Friday night? Going to be two 18 year olds, both into dance and indie music.

Cheers.

If you're in to indie music then I recommend Mojo on Back Berry Street - right in the middle of the clubbing district in town. Plays mainly rock/classic rock/indie music. You won't get any club music in there, more likely to hear things like Arctic Monkeys or Queen.

Heebie Jeebies is also a good shout - downstairs will play rock music and indie music, groud floor and upstairs plays more dance music. This is probably the most popular club in Liverpool so don't be surprised if you're waiting for a while to get in.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by leumas9
If you're in to indie music then I recommend Mojo on Back Berry Street - right in the middle of the clubbing district in town. Plays mainly rock/classic rock/indie music. You won't get any club music in there, more likely to hear things like Arctic Monkeys or Queen.

Heebie Jeebies is also a good shout - downstairs will play rock music and indie music, groud floor and upstairs plays more dance music. This is probably the most popular club in Liverpool so don't be surprised if you're waiting for a while to get in.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending