The Student Room Group

What is your height preference in the opposite gender?

I am 5ft 6 and every single cultural party I go to I feel so friggin tall and I am a girl btw. I don't think I am tall tbh but rather average. I personally feel 5ft 8 to 6ft 3 guys are the one.

Scroll to see replies

Really? What culture is this? I am a 5'10 female and I don't think I'm noticeably tall most of the time.
Any height is cool really. 6'+ is good but it's not make or break.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by cerlohee
Really? What culture is this? I am a 5'10 female and I don't think I'm noticeably tall most of the time.
Any height is cool really. 6'+ is good but it's not make or break.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its cos I am Asian and many Asians are kinda short
5ft 6 isn't tall for a girl but if you are going to cultural parties with asians, they are shorter than the average white and black person. I don't have a preference for a girl's height but at the extremes (too tall, too short) would get awkward.
Just taller than me which is pretty easy haha :tongue:
Reply 5
Not make or break, but about 3 inches shorter than me is cool. TBH it would only matter if I was having children with the woman (I want tall sons, but my family isn't particularly tall).
Original post by AllyTee

This one was my favourite:

But seriously I'd just want a girl to be shorter than me.
Reply 8
Couple of inches shorter. I'm 6'2", girlfriend is 5'7.5" and fits perfectly under my chin :h:
Reply 9
Original post by tengentoppa
This one was my favourite:

But seriously I'd just want a girl to be shorter than me.

Yeah, that's what most guys seem to want. Advantage of being 5"1, lol :lol:

Lmfao @ chart. Dem reaction faces at the bottom.
Reply 10
Original post by alex193
Couple of inches shorter. I'm 6'2", girlfriend is 5'7.5" and fits perfectly under my chin :h:

Thats cute lol
I'm 5'1" and I like guys that are a lot taller. Like at least 6+ :P
Reply 12
Original post by Khallil
qtπsqt\pi \text{s} will be 'miring' :rofl:

I laughed too hard at that. Clearly written by a member of the STEM master race.
I'm 6'4" so look a tad silly walking down the street with a 5' girl (which I've done before) and it just makes me feel like a paedophile knowing that I'm going out with someone who was the same height as me when I was in year 4.

Current girlfriend is 5'10"/5'11". For me that's the ideal height.

A six inch difference is a pretty solid benchmark.
I'm 5ft10, so ideally someone 6ft+.
Reply 15
Anywhere from 5'2" to 5'6" is pretty ideal for me at 5'8"ish.
Like what's wrong with using the metrical system?
D:
I will never understand this inches thing
6'1 is perfect for me, I'm 5'7 so it means I can wear 6 inch heels and be the same height as them :smile:
Reply 18
Taller than me (I'm 5'4).

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 5'5 and I'd prefer a man to be at least 5'8 - 6'3. I wouldn't refuse point blank to go out with someone under 5'8 though but I would be hesitant to be with someone smaller than me as I'm only 5'5.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending