The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

New Diagnostic Radiography student september 2014

Hi there,

I am a repeating second year diagnostic radiography student. I am just writing this post so any new students starting in 2014 can ask questions either about the course itself or any general questions about university life.

No questions are stupid questions, so if you have anything you want to know/ask, feel free to reply to this post.
What uni you at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Ignore that hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey I was wondering what books we definitely need to buy from the reading list?
Reply 4
Original post by kmuzaya
Hey I was wondering what books we definitely need to buy from the reading list?

The books I would recommend are Bones and joint (any edition), CLARK'S POSITIONING RADIOGRAPHY 12th Edition, Clark's Pocket Handbook for Radiographers, Principles and Applications of Radiological Physics: With Pageburst Online Access, Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, either
Pathology for the Health Professions, 4e or Pathology for the Health Professions, 3e. Most of these book are also available as ebook from the University.

Many thanks

Mchael
What is week timetable like college hours etc? I'm apply to start 2015 and very curios :smile: Is it a heavy workload course? Do you recommend the course? :smile:
Reply 6
Hi Rachiej-97, the first year you are in most days of week other than Wednesday afternoon. It is to start with as they want everyone to come to the same level but after that it does get less heavy. I would recommend it if you are truly interested it :smile:
Thanks mikefrost, what's the hours like say 9-5 or what? ☺️
Reply 8
They vary but mostly start at 9-11, then 1-3 or 10-12, 2-4 or the occasional 3-5 lectures but when you are on placement you are expected to do 9-5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending