The Student Room Group

Which anime is better?

In your respective opinion, is naruto, DBZ, one piece, fullmetal alchemist, shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan), death note or fairytale the best?
I choose death note =)

Scroll to see replies

Death Note
Reply 2
one piece
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. The original anime is ****.

Closely followed by Death Note.
Reply 4
Fullmetal Alchemist
Reply 5
Original post by inachigeek21
In your respective opinion, is naruto, DBZ, one piece, fullmetal alchemist, shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan), death note or fairytale the best?
I choose death note =)

I agree, Death Note is my favourite with ease :biggrin:
Reply 6
Death note is my favourite!!! It is very interesting. I love Fullmetal Alchemist too!
Naruto and Death Note are like childhood faves, Naruto has so much sentimental value ;_;

Though honestly I can't choose between Death Note and SnK, both have great plots.
Naruto, although I haven't watched attack on titan and FMA brotherhood yet and people tell me that is the best anime

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by inachigeek21
I choose death note =)

Can't comment as I've only watched Fullmetal Alchemist (which I quite like)
Attack on Titan, Death Note & Fullmetal Alchemist are better anime as they aren't stretched out to infinity episodes. (I can't stand those 100+ episode series...)
Short: Death Note, Attack on Titan

Long: Naruto, DBZ
(edited 9 years ago)
First 200 episodes or so of Naruto was amazing, now it is utter ****e.

One piece is going on for forever, but the arcs are decent tbh. Can border on slightly childish sometimes.

Death note, fullmetal and attack on titan are definitely the best in terms of originality and being succinct with the plot.

DBZ is just gold because it was my childhood so DBZ for the win mayne

Posted from TSR Mobile
anything that's not a harem based in high school.
or with a perverted main character
Bro idk why im saying this 7 years later, but
Naruto cus aha yeah first anime i watched :biggrin:
Original post by ConfusedDemon
Bro idk why im saying this 7 years later, but
Naruto cus aha yeah first anime i watched :biggrin:

How long did it take you to watch?
Original post by tej3141
How long did it take you to watch?

the first one? 5 months with all the fillers :biggrin:, and the second one took three months give or take?
Wbu?
Original post by ConfusedDemon
the first one? 5 months with all the fillers :biggrin:, and the second one took three months give or take?
Wbu?

0 months - I haven't watched it. I was thinking about naruto or one piece but it would take so long. I'd if I could watch 1 series for 8 months
Original post by tej3141
0 months - I haven't watched it. I was thinking about naruto or one piece but it would take so long. I'd if I could watch 1 series for 8 months

It's absolutely 100% worth it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest