The Student Room Group
Reply 1
chaitu
Hi All,

I am recently graduated (2:1) and also having exposure in I.T.
Looking for graduate entry level jobs in I.T.
Can you someone advise me the better way to approch and
websites available to apply.

Thanks in advance.
Rgds
CK

This is the Cambridge forum. You keep posting irrelevent things and soon you'll start to piss someone off.
Reply 2
yup or at least not get a job. most of the people on this forum are either a-level students or undergrads. not people in the workforce. i recommend you google something like IT careers or find websites for companies you might want to work for
Reply 3
chaitu
Hi All,

I am recently graduated (2:1) and also having exposure in I.T.
Looking for graduate entry level jobs in I.T.
Can you someone advise me the better way to approch and
websites available to apply.

Thanks in advance.
Rgds
CK

also improve your english: better should be best. there should be no you between can you someone. etcetera etcetera i realise that this is an online board n my spelling isnt that great but if you want a job...
Reply 4
you can look in the careers section on this site.
also try
www.doctorjob.co.uk
or do a google search and you will find numerous graduate employment websites. As for the posts above me - posting irrelevant and rude answers merely adds to the spam so grow up.
Reply 5
viviki
also try
www.doctorjob.co.uk
or do a google search and you will find numerous graduate employment websites. As for the posts above me - posting irrelevant and rude answers merely adds to the spam so grow up.

I can only see one rude post - notyourpunk's post. My post wasn't rude - it was helpful. What is the purpose of these sub-forums if not to classify postings?

Notyourpunk - I think this dude's grammar is not perfect because I think they are from overseas. So don't be too mean to him/her :smile:
Reply 6
viviki
also try
www.doctorjob.co.uk

Hi,
Thank you very much.

Latest

Trending

Trending