The Student Room Group

Healthcare management

Hi everyone
i'm a pharmacy graduate and i want to work in hospital management but i'm confused about which course to take MSc of healthcare management or MBA healthcare management ? which one has better career opportunities . Regarding the MSc of healthcare management i got accepted in southampton uni and uni. Of swansea but i can't quite decide which course is better as southampton university has a better reputation and university of swansea offers better modules .
Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Original post by Sarah.90
Hi everyone
i'm a pharmacy graduate and i want to work in hospital management but i'm confused about which course to take MSc of healthcare management or MBA healthcare management ? which one has better career opportunities . Regarding the MSc of healthcare management i got accepted in southampton uni and uni. Of swansea but i can't quite decide which course is better as southampton university has a better reputation and university of swansea offers better modules .
Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Do you currently work as a hospital pharmacist? If so, have you tried asking your superiors - perhaps the Chief Pharmacist - about what qualifications may be more desirable? I presume Band 8-9 pharmacists would be more knowledgeable than most of the people on TSR. :redface:
Reply 2
I don't know about your specific field, but generally MBAs are aimed at people with professional experience. Unless you already have that, I'd stick with the MSc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending