The Student Room Group

She's the most beautiful Indian lady!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My wife is prettier than all of those pictures.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
ew indians
Original post by ZazDogg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good for you! :wink:
Original post by N44STR
ew indians

You mean oh Indians :love:?

lol you cannot generalise. There's attractive and not so attractive people in every race. You just need to change your way of thinking.
Original post by ZeniB
This is the first one of these threads where I have actually found the woman in question 'hot'...

haha this goes for all those who thinks that south Asians can't be attractive. :wink:
Reply 46
Original post by Maliha Ahmed
You mean oh Indians :love:?

lol you cannot generalise. There's attractive and not so attractive people in every race. You just need to change your way of thinking.

I was just joking, I'm of pakistani origin myself:redface:
She is certainly pretty, but I don't feel sexually attracted to her in the slightest, for me it works better with caucasians.
Original post by N44STR
I was just joking, I'm of pakistani origin myself:redface:

lol good to know.

I'm Pakistani too.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
She is certainly pretty, but I don't feel sexually attracted to her in the slightest, for me it works better with caucasians.

Yeah I get it. There's always this special attraction towards your own race for some reason.
Reply 50
Who? Sonakhshi Senha or Anuskha Sharma?

Sonakshi Sinha. I don't like anuskha sharma.
Would bang, but see hotter all the time tbh..
OP shes not all that. i doubt shes the 'hottest indian of all'
who is this indian lady anyone know, ('raveena' i assume indian?) seems quite hot
Reply 53
why are these people posting pictures? don't they think their wives are prettier?
Original post by Meenglishnogood
OP shes not all that. i doubt shes the 'hottest indian of all' who is this indian lady anyone know, ('raveena' i assume indian?) seems quite hot

Really?

Her name is Raveena Tandon and she use to work in the movies. Yeah she has nice features but I would go with Deepika. Priyanka Chopra is also good.

priyannka.jpg
Original post by ZazDogg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pics or stfu
Original post by Roger1
Sonakshi Sinha. I don't like anuskha sharma.

Sonakshi is very pretty but I don't see anything in Anuskha Sharma tbh.
Yeah, Padukone is pretty :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Meenglishnogood
Pics or stfu

No. no one sees there wives except the husband. and ur wrong, these women are not the most beautiful!!
Really?

Her name is Raveena Tandon and she use to work in the movies. Yeah she has nice features but I would go with Deepika. Priyanka Chopra is also good.

yeh raveena tandon, looking her up, my pic must have been about 20 years ago. but id say its hotter than your current ones. just imo
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest