The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This is all just sad. He's all I've got. What a load of poop. You very well know you could get better.
Your entitled to your own opinion..but you dont know the whole situation so you're not really in a position to say that what im feeling is "poop".
Reply 22
DontBeHasty
Your entitled to your own opinion..but you dont know the whole situation so you're not really in a position to say that what im feeling is "poop".

Well don't ask for advice if you can't accept it. Sorry if I think that all guys who would say that to a girl are w!nkers. No exception. I must be narrow-minded. I'm sure there are millions of situations where there are lovely guys who say that kind of **** to girls :rolleyes: yeah right.
This is gonna sound harsh this but i will say this anyway

I agree with what sticky says but it is a tad rule, although he has a point, you saying he is all you have is rubbish, he wants you to change he doesn't even see you as a proper partner i mean come one is that what you want to be treated second best, for gods sake dump that worthless loser and find someone who likes you for who you are, and don't change for christs sake be who you are, be who you want to be, not what someone else wants you to be.

Latest

Trending

Trending