The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Bulmershe accomodation and studyin at whiteknights!?!?

Hello
Wondering if anyone can help me.. i have accomodation at bulmershe and didn't realise how far this was from the whiteknights campus! - i know i should have checked but i didn't and now v concerned that its going to be a problem after reading a couple of earlier threads...
Can anyone tell me realisticaly whether it is possible to easily live at bulmershe and study at whiteknights?... If not then i may contact the uni and see if there is any chance i can change..
Thank u for your help.
One person that I know personally did it. It's quite a walk, but do-able. Maybe you should get a bike?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Or you can take the bus but you would have to wait for the bus. Bike is a good idea.

Give the uni accomodation office a ring and see what they say, maybe they might be able to help you to change to one of the halls near whiteknights.
Reply 3
Bike is an idea. Get healthy, etc.

Or move halls. Call them asap.
Reply 4
two of my house mates did it last year and it was no problem they biked every day they preferred it cuz bulmershe halls are the nicest to live in makes home and uni seperate u can walk it in half an hour just leave half an hour earlier
Hey!
I did exactly the same thing as you, and only realised afterwards that the campus was quite far away from Whiteknights, but I've been reading loads of comments and things, and I'm glad I've stuck with Bulmershe because from what I read it's a really nice place to go. I'm thinking of taking a bike with me for when I can't be bothered to walk or if I'm running late or something. Cheaper and more enviromentally friendly than a bus :P
Which subject are you going to be reading?
Reply 6
I'm not worrying too much about it anymore after reading all the comments it seems that it will probably be ok... Think i shall take my bike and just see how it goes. Im going to be studying pharmacy.. how about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending