The Student Room Group

Do you think smoking is unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Old_Simon
These days smoking is a sure sign the person is either (a) quite well off or (b) a hopeless money manager with no priorities feeding an addiction.

Haha surely the spectrum between point a and b covers literally everyone!?
Original post by odkfn
Haha surely the spectrum between point a and b covers literally everyone!?

I guess so lol. :wink:
No. On girls, it's quite sensual and sexy.
Reply 43
I began to date a guy who smoked cigz and weed and he went in for a kiss and it was just...

un-

-bear-

-a-

-ble.
I grabbed his face and mushed him away. Then...we kinda drifted and he was still wanting it so he just...out of nowhere...licked my hand. :gah: And it left a wet stench of moldy cig breath :puke: I was done after that!! Went home and scrubbed my hands clean with kitchen cleaner.
Reply 44
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
No. On girls, it's quite sensual and sexy.

I knoww! Soooo sexy!! :coma:

Mmm yeah look at the sex appeal on this!!

Original post by ApeMob
I began to date a guy who smoked cigz and weed and he went in for a kiss and it was just...

un-

-bear-

-a-

-ble.
I grabbed his face and mushed him away. Then...we kinda drifted and he was still wanting it so he just...out of nowhere...licked my hand. :gah: And it left a wet stench of moldy cig breath :puke: I was done after that!! Went home and scrubbed my hands clean with kitchen cleaner.

Lol! Sounds like my labrador.
Kissing-wise I used to hate it when I didn''t smoke. I'd be like ewww. Then for some DUMBass reason I started to smoke and didnt mind it anymore at all. Then fortunately I gave up and now I'm not sure what my position is. Except from I know I am weak-willed when it comes to addictive substances so if I did go out with a smoker it would probably make me start, and I don't want that to happen
Original post by ApeMob
I knoww! Soooo sexy!! :coma:

Mmm yeah look at the sex appeal on this!!

For every wrinkly 80 year old smoking, there's 10 of these.

Take good care of your teeth and they won't look like in your picture.

You, sir, are a huge idiot.
Reply 47

For every wrinkly 80 year old smoking, there's 10 of these.

Take good care of your teeth and they won't look like in your picture.

You, sir, are a huge idiot.

What's with all the outlandish schoolyard banter around these parts? :giggle: Anyway, that's a model's photo. Who's to say if that random chick you Googled even smokes? People try to sell their **** products by attaching a good looking person to it, obviously. And sir? I'm a female, so stop trying to antagonize. Also, I made a pretty clear and valid point showing what smoking does to people. The most gorgeous young model who smokes will eventually always become old and wrinkly...at 40 :zomg:. :rolleyes:
really unatractive :sick::puke:
Not attractive.

Not gonna be kissing an ashtray.
If you can smell/taste it, absolute turn off. If it's just knowing they smoke, then it's just pretty annoying, but tolerable.
Original post by ApeMob
Anyway, that's a model's photo.

Yes, and you posted a picture of a very old, very wrinkly, very toothless woman who smokes. I wonder which one is more frequent in this world...

Original post by ApeMob
Who's to say if that random chick you Googled even smokes?

I never said she did. My point is that girls who smoke (which incidentally involves holding a cigarette, like the girl in the picture, for some time) look sexy and sensual. If you insist, I can find you a picture of a girl who actually puts it to her lips and looks sexier than you ever will.

Original post by ApeMob
And sir? I'm a female, so stop trying to antagonize.

It's a set phrase, get some internet education.

Original post by ApeMob
Also, I made a pretty clear and valid point showing what smoking does to people.

No, you showed an extreme case of one possible effect of smoking. Sugar or poor dental hygiene in general can cause the same

Original post by ApeMob
The most gorgeous young model who smokes will eventually always become old and wrinkly...at 40

Exaggeration, hearsay, untruth. You're a troll.
Reply 52
Yes, and you posted a picture of a very old, very wrinkly, very toothless woman who smokes. I wonder which one is more frequent in this world...

I never said she did. My point is that girls who smoke (which incidentally involves holding a cigarette, like the girl in the picture, for some time) look sexy and sensual. If you insist, I can find you a picture of a girl who actually puts it to her lips and looks sexier than you ever will.

It's a set phrase, get some internet education.

No, you showed an extreme case of one possible effect of smoking. Sugar or poor dental hygiene in general can cause the same

Exaggeration, hearsay, untruth. You're a troll.

Never mind that I took the time to read all this crap now I finish and stumble upon this infantile and cliche gesture of calling me a troll just because I don't agree with you? :toofunny: Where's this guy's pacifier. No one was attacking you, kiddo, so calm down, if you like stinky breath and black tar coughed up go ahead. And those aren't extreme cases at all dodo; those are the common affects of a cig habit and what happens overtime to anyone who smokes it. You, my friend, just want to gaze at model's airbrushed photos probably posing with fake cigarettes anyhow and saying, she looks hot there, so it's hot in general? In general, it's not. You want to come and call me an idiot and a troll, I'm not surprised as you think lung cancer is sexy :yawn: Time to put someone on Ignore :h:
Reply 53
@Titanic:

And before you try too hard to respond with some futile nonsense, most people if not everyone so far thinks it's gross.

But no need to respond, I'll be ignoring you and couldn't care enough to click it and view. :h:
Massively unnatractive, not just because of the stench, but because they're choosing to do something which damages their health so badly and may well kill them, like it did two of my grandparents. They're also paying a lot for the privilege which is laughable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing worse than having someone sitting next to you in class that stinks of smoke
Reply 56
All of you deserve reps :closedeyes:
Its a dealbreaker I'm afraid.
i dont and never have smoked a cigarette.
howver, i do find it attractive for some reason, mainly beacuse it shows someone who doesnt care about what society tells them to do and doesnt rule their life by whats PC.
that is very attractive.
It depends. If a girl has a fag in her gob every minute of the day and stinks of it then it's very unattractive. Especially chav kind of girls smoking, **** that ****.

But if a girl just bums the odd fag when she's out then I think it can actually be sexy. Definitely implies that the person is a bit interesting, and probably has quite a unique personality. tbh, most of the interesting girls I've known smoke now and again...

---

I myself never buy cigarettes but will have the odd one in the smoking area when I'm out and I think even if girls' dont admit it, that they are intrigued by smokers to an extent :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending