The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Did they sell T Shirts and Hoodies and stuff at the Birmingham concert? I was trying to get a Goo hoodie a while ago and can't find them anywhere :-(
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
They had some t-shirts, not sure what else, by the time we got out most of it had sold..and was only a tiny little stand anyway.

I'm planning on stalking the tour bus :ninja:
everyone seems to be getting all there tickets now, theres afew bands and freshers things i wanna sign up for but im worried ill be on my own, is it better to leave it till i get there or will i just completely miss out?
All the ones i wanted to see have sold out already, so Id take your chances getting ur tickets asap ... surely its better t go by yourself than not go at all??
Avenged Sevenfold woooo :biggrin:
Reply 25
Affectation
Avenged Sevenfold woooo :biggrin:

yeah you kno it!

loving the fact that bullet and rancid are on there as well
I just found out Lifetime are playing in October at Joseph's Well, if any of you kids like punk rock you need to be there.
Reply 27
guitarromantic
I just found out Lifetime are playing in October at Joseph's Well, if any of you kids like punk rock you need to be there.

do you know where to get tickets for it?

don't suppose your going to rancid?
Yeah I think I will if it's not sold out before I get my loan (about a month from now). As for Lifetime, the usual places are stuff like crash records or jumbo records, their sites have online sales or you can buy them instore. There's an amazing little record store in the Merrion centre in town called Out Of Step (the logo for the shop is the Minor Threat cover art for the Out Of Step LP) and as well as some amazing records and zines they also sell gig tickets. I haven't seen anything about the Lifetime show on their sites yet so I guess it's not up right away, but it should be soon. Joseph's Well's a great little venue, it's just a sweaty little box, amazing for seeing punk bands. I saw Sick Of It All, Death By Stereo, The Unseen and Himsa in there this year, it was great.
Reply 29
oh rite quality i'm sure i'll go and find all these places when i get up to leeds...can't wait for rancid though...never thought i'd get to see them

if you get a ticket sorted let me kno cos be kool to go there wit someone who appreciates the music rahther than a random mate lol
Reply 30
The Human League in December.

Can't beat a bit of 80's.. :biggrin:
^ Boosh!
i wanted goo goo dolls tickets but they were all sold out :frown: does anyone know if people might be seeling theirs at the door or close to the gig date?
Reply 33
Probably. I've got a spare one that I've said Holliver can have but I don't know if she'll take me up on it or not. If not, I'll probably be hanging around outside trying to tout the ticket lol.
Reply 34
Woo, I got tickets for Dragon Force... but it's all the way in December :frown:
Fleece
Probably. I've got a spare one that I've said Holliver can have but I don't know if she'll take me up on it or not. If not, I'll probably be hanging around outside trying to tout the ticket lol.

I really wish I'd done that when I saw Against Me!. I bought my ticket before I found out I was interviewing them and was meant to be on the guestlist. I've had that **** up for me in the past, though (had to talk my way into the venu) so I didn't sell the ticket. On the night I got in fine and could've sold the ticket outside to the (admittedly homeless-looking) tout asking for spares.
You can still get Goo Goo Dolls tickets on Ticketmaster I think, but they charge more for them...about £25 including handling :-(
You can still get Goo Goo Dolls tickets on Ticketmaster I think, but they charge more for them...about £25 including handling :-(
Reply 38
Think they're sold out on there too.
Reply 39
they was sold out for goo goo dolls and then suddenly they werent and 2 days later they're sold out again...whats up with that???:confused:
same with lost prophets

Latest