The Student Room Group

How do i tell him to not go down on me?!

I don't think this is the right place to ask this, but I'm new to TSR and am not sure where else I can make a post anonymous, sorry.

Anyway, very stupid situation here. I really want to see this guy tomorrow and he's invited me to his friends place. We have never had sex because every time I have happened to be on my period, but we always get with each other, etc. It's very frustrating we can't go all the way, and he keeps telling me how he's gonna eat me out, etc. and i respond with an 'i wish', etc... (apologies for being crude)

I have never had a guy go down on me, they have never offered, which I am glad about because I am sure I have a mild vaginal infection (not an STD, just bacterial, have just booked with sexual health clinic but appt not for a while) and it would not be pleasant for either of us, and embarrassing for me. Anyway, so I really want to see said guy tomorrow, but I'm off my period, and I know he'll want to go down on me as he is very into giving the girl/me pleasure. How do I tell him not to go down on me especially bc whenever he has mentioned it I have always seemed very up for it, only because it has always just been a hypothetical situation.. Silly of me.

In the heat of the moment I don't know how I can say no to him, are there any good excuses I can give him (I was thinking I could say 'not yet Ive only just got off my period' (to scare him off) but I think he knows i ended it a week ago, don't ask haha) :/ Should I just not see him?
Reply 1
An ex of mine had a yeast infection and she was pretty straight with me about it. Try telling him a lie to begin with, and if that doesn't work just tell him the truth. I'm pretty sure he'll understand. It's not that embarrassing!
Reply 2
Original post by Caedus
An ex of mine had a yeast infection and she was pretty straight with me about it. Try telling him a lie to begin with, and if that doesn't work just tell him the truth. I'm pretty sure he'll understand. It's not that embarrassing!

But what lie?! :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

The one about your period just ending sounds quite alright, and it's a half-truth.
Reply 4
Original post by Caedus
The one about your period just ending sounds quite alright, and it's a half-truth.

Ah okay, thanks! I will do. Feel silly about making this thread now :tongue:

tell him you have genital worts. that'l scare him.
Original post by Caedus

This - my gf pulls it every so often.
Even if he knows that you finished a few days back, it's just a more discreet way of saying you don't want to than a flat refusal. He should get the message.
The thing is, if he knows it's a lie then he'll think you won't like it and won't want to do it in the future. So if you really want it, just once you've got the infection sorted then maybe honesty is the best policy!
Reply 8
I think best to tell the truth and to offer alternatives. Honesty in sexual activity is a good policy. Plus the period excuse will not quite add up and if he sees its over he may well try to have a go anyway.
Reply 9
Honestly, I don't like having it done to me so I've always been honest from the beginning. Just say maybe, I don't want you to go down there…but let me do this to you instead? He'll soon forget.
Reply 10
I don't think this is the right place to ask this, but I'm new to TSR and am not sure where else I can make a post anonymous, sorry.

Anyway, very stupid situation here. I really want to see this guy tomorrow and he's invited me to his friends place. We have never had sex because every time I have happened to be on my period, but we always get with each other, etc. It's very frustrating we can't go all the way, and he keeps telling me how he's gonna eat me out, etc. and i respond with an 'i wish', etc... (apologies for being crude)

I have never had a guy go down on me, they have never offered, which I am glad about because I am sure I have a mild vaginal infection (not an STD, just bacterial, have just booked with sexual health clinic but appt not for a while) and it would not be pleasant for either of us, and embarrassing for me. Anyway, so I really want to see said guy tomorrow, but I'm off my period, and I know he'll want to go down on me as he is very into giving the girl/me pleasure. How do I tell him not to go down on me especially bc whenever he has mentioned it I have always seemed very up for it, only because it has always just been a hypothetical situation.. Silly of me.

In the heat of the moment I don't know how I can say no to him, are there any good excuses I can give him (I was thinking I could say 'not yet Ive only just got off my period' (to scare him off) but I think he knows i ended it a week ago, don't ask haha) :/ Should I just not see him?

1)Do not be clean shaven. Guys usually do not go down a woman who has a bush down there.

2) Tell him you are not comfortable with the idea and then the next second you go down on him so that he doesn't have an opportunity to answer.
Reply 11

This

Also, try washing it from time to time. I can smell it from here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending