The Student Room Group

Guys: are you put off a girl who has slept with a friend of yours?

That's it really ^
Just wondering how much/if it affects guys.
Also - random - but does it bother you if the girl has slept with someone you don't like/hate...?
Do guys even care about this stuff? Or is it more if they want sex and are attracted to the girl nothing really matters? Are guys put off by girls who sleep round a lot?
Yes, yes and yes. Whatever the PUA wannabes will say to appear unneedy every guy recoils at the idea of his girl being the cum depository of other men, especially those they dislike. It's Darwin science, innit.
Reply 2
I guess it is not uncommon for your mates to have had your gf/bf before you, as people often date in friendship groups. Strangely and shallowly I don't really like the thought but it wouldn't really put me off with someone I find attractive.
I find it more weird that some best friends date the same girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bang as a one off sure. Nothing more.
Only if she prostrates herself in supplication to me for such slootishness :rolleyes:
Depends how close the friendship, but generally yes, no for acquaintances.
If they'd been going out, that would be straight up no no. Not just for the reason that it's weird socially, but because it's unfair to confuse all them feelings and potentially mess with your friends head.

But if they got drunk and slept together one night... :dontknow: Who cares?

With the latter thing, don't think I would mind. This sounds a bit awful, but it would be hilarious to sleep with someone you hate's ex. :lol:
No clue but Stereophonics would agree! :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending