The Student Room Group

I have this thing for Afghan girls....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
B mirin da Afgun Gyalz :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afghan and with you, jog on son.
Afghan girl ain't like to be with any other origins, some fake Iranians and Pakistanis pretend to be Afghan but they ain't in reality, it happened to me they girl was pretending to be Afghan while she wasn't and wasn't aware of the fact I was from there.
Reply 203
Some Afgan girls are very beautiful, but most of the one's I've met have moustaches, monobrows or hairy arms, it's a curse...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 204
Original post by Afg_star
Afghan girl ain't like to be with any other origins, some fake Iranians and Pakistanis pretend to be Afghan but they ain't in reality, it happened to me they girl was pretending to be Afghan while she wasn't and wasn't aware of the fact I was from there.

im afg yh, afg girls are all over me lol i kid im ugly:frown:
Original post by Moksud
Some Afgan girls are very beautiful, but most of the one's I've met have moustaches, monobrows or hairy arms, it's a curse...

Posted from TSR Mobile

you've met pakistani girls
Original post by Kabulkid

you've met pakistani girls

Just because a girl has "moustaches, monobrows or hairy arms" doesn't automatically make her Pakistani. Sort yourself out, bruv.
Reply 206
Original post by Reluctant Economist
Just because a girl has "moustaches, monobrows or hairy arms" doesn't automatically make her Pakistani. Sort yourself out, bruv.

okay
okay

Lol.
Reply 208
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Lol.

Yo what u sayin g

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yo what u sayin g

Lol.
THAT GIRL IS PERSIAN. she IS Iranian.

Her actual name is shaghayegh
Her modelling name is Claudio Lynx

DO NOT confuse Afghans with Iranians.

(Nothing against Afghans but Iranians and Afghans are not the same!)
In fact both of the girls pictured in this thread are persian.

Persian girls (persian people in general) are more open minded and easy going to take pictures similar to what you have viewed. (due to political and cultural reasons...Iran was not always an Islamic state...)

However, Afghans and arabs, pakistanis...are different. Much less likely to take revealing pictures.

Again, if you think I'm wrong then google is your friend.
Check out this sexy afghan bitch!!!

Original post by xmertic
Yeah, that's all well and good... So hot. Absolutely not.

She's actually more naturally beautiful than the fake ones initially posted by OP
Original post by starshine909
In fact both of the girls pictured in this thread are persian.

Persian girls (persian people in general) are more open minded and easy going to take pictures similar to what you have viewed. (due to political and cultural reasons...Iran was not always an Islamic state...)

However, Afghans and arabs, pakistanis...are different. Much less likely to take revealing pictures.

Again, if you think I'm wrong then google is your friend.

You do know that 35% of Afghanistan is Persian too and Pashtuns are Iranian people, right? Moreover, google Aryana Sayeed, Ghazal Sadat, Ghezaal Enayat, or Afghan female singers in general. The way they dress inside Kabul is far more liberal than Iranians inside Iran.

Even Afghanistan hasn't always been an islamic state. Google women of Kabul before the 90s. But Iran being more stable and educated does increase their chances of getting back to their liberal days the first.
THAT GIRL IS PERSIAN. she IS Iranian.

Her actual name is shaghayegh
Her modelling name is Claudio Lynx

DO NOT confuse Afghans with Iranians.

(Nothing against Afghans but Iranians and Afghans are not the same!)

In terms of what are they not the same? Because looks and genetic wise we're mostly the same.
Original post by M-Khan.
In terms of what are they not the same? Because looks and genetic wise we're mostly the same.

lmaooooo, you're funny
lmaooooo, you're funny

It's true, we even speak the same language (minor dialect differences notwithstanding).
Original post by Palmyra
It's true, we even speak the same language (minor dialect differences notwithstanding).

We are not the same. Farsi is an Indo-European language like many other countries in the world.

Are you going to say Brazilian and Portuguese people are the same too now?

-___________________-
We are not the same. Farsi is an Indo-European language like many other countries in the world.

Are you going to say Brazilian and Portuguese people are the same too now?

-___________________-

There is a lot of shared culture and language and Afghans look very similar so it seems sensible that there is a strong level of genetic similarity especially given the Persian Empire etc.

Quick Reply

Latest