The Student Room Group

Does anyone like results day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kkboyk
I had a dream I managed to get As on results day... I so hope it turns into a deja vu.

Its a good sign.
Only if I do well or think I have :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I don't even like getting half term reports. :frown:
Reply 23
If I get into uni results day will be the best of my life lol
Reply 24
Original post by shahbaz
Its a good sign.

I hope I get at least get 2 B's, since the course I want to do at uni requires me to get ABB
I dreamed a dream that I shall be stressed and rage on results day...:angry:

LMAO
Nervous for my results but I like it in a way that it is actually something to do seeing as I sit at home all day.
Reply 27
In my school, for most, it's a day of misfortune and emotional despair. Even if you do well, you don't feel like celebrating.

So no! :biggrin:
Bizzar feeling to dred something so much, but if I could move results day to tomorrow I totally would! keep having recuring dreams of failing or sitting the exams and messing up! Just want my ABB! Roughly sure what I got in two of my exams so waiting on the grade boundaries! :/ :'(
Original post by shahbaz
I do not, for before I am in a state of passed and failed. But I can understand where your comming from.

Like Schrodingers cat. You have both passed and failed until you open your envelope.
its anyone else really superstitious at the moment?
Reply 31
Man, I LOVE IT!!

Said no one ever.
Reply 32
I quite enjoy the adrenaline rush when you have the envelope in your hands:dontknow: However, I hate it when people ask me what I got just to brag about what they got:angry: I hate the build up to it (I was a total nervous reck before GCSE results day). Im not fretting that much this time which is weird:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
You would like it if you had unconditionals
I get off on it, I just love the feeling of stomach churning panic as I wait to see whether or not I've failed my life.
I guess it's not as bad if you receive an unconditional.
Reply 36
Original post by kkboyk
I hope I get at least get 2 B's, since the course I want to do at uni requires me to get ABB

Best of luck. Hope you get where you want to be.
Reply 37
Original post by Hachik0
I guess it's not as bad if you receive an unconditional.

Original post by Furbs
You would like it if you had unconditionals

Yeah but it would be nice see'ing the carnage everyone panicing around you while you are sailing in calmer seas.
Reply 38
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Like Schrodingers cat. You have both passed and failed until you open your envelope.

Yeah, im also applying to study Physcis LOL.
Original post by shahbaz
Or is it just me who feels sick just thinking about it....

I'm bricking it. I need good AS grades to set me up with the best chance to get into my university of choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending