The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

accomodation place expired

I was allocated a room in cherry court but I couldn't pay on time (7 days to pay £250???? Give me some warning what the heck) and I haven't heard anything back from unite? I'm a bit worried, will I get another offer or will I be sleeping in a shop doorway in my first year 😂😂😂
Reply 1
Original post by chazstity
I was allocated a room in cherry court but I couldn't pay on time (7 days to pay £250???? Give me some warning what the heck) and I haven't heard anything back from unite? I'm a bit worried, will I get another offer or will I be sleeping in a shop doorway in my first year 😂😂😂

Phone them up and explain to them. Did you send the documents on time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by chazstity
I was allocated a room in cherry court but I couldn't pay on time (7 days to pay £250???? Give me some warning what the heck) and I haven't heard anything back from unite? I'm a bit worried, will I get another offer or will I be sleeping in a shop doorway in my first year

No - at worst you kip on someone's floor for a few weeks until someone drops out and the university has a hall place it's glad to fill. But the uni would always help you find somewhere like a b&b if necessary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending