The Student Room Group

How to 'align' my lips?

Basically my lips are most of the time not aligned. It's like one side is slightly bigger than the other and makes me look lopsided.

What treatments are there for this?

Are there injectables or surgery to make my lips grow symmetrically?

I want lips like this boy

This video teaches you how to do 'face yoga' which can help your mouth to become more symmetrical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97QZu3c8Wc8

But yeah, injecting stuff in to your lips should be able to fix the problem.
I've had lip fillers simply to give me more volume but if your lips are actually asymmetrical this could probably fix it by only injecting into certain areas. You could make an appointment to see a surgeon and they could advise you what the best course of treatment would be. The only thing is it's quite expensive and only lasts for a few months so you'd have to keep going back for further treatments.
Reply 3
Original post by Niamhrado
I've had lip fillers simply to give me more volume but if your lips are actually asymmetrical this could probably fix it by only injecting into certain areas. You could make an appointment to see a surgeon and they could advise you what the best course of treatment would be. The only thing is it's quite expensive and only lasts for a few months so you'd have to keep going back for further treatments.

How much did you pay?
£250 per 1ml syringe - I have Restylane which lasts for between 3 and 6 months. Although you might only need, say, half a syringe and the cost would be less :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Niamhrado
£250 per 1ml syringe - I have Restylane which lasts for between 3 and 6 months. Although you might only need, say, half a syringe and the cost would be less :smile:

Thank you. :smile:

Did you find that it's worth it? How much did your looks improve overall?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you. :smile:

Did you find that it's worth it? How much did your looks improve overall?

It's only worth it because my mum pays and I don't mind needles, haha! I can notice a difference but it's quite subtle, just makes my lips a little fuller I guess. Although if you have asymmetrical lips then the change might be more obvious and might help you feel better about yourself. Anyway like I said it's only temporary so no harm done in trying it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest