The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Greenwich- Hadlow

Hey wondering if anyone will be studying at Hadlow college, I will be studying animal behavioural science and welfare

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aidan221
Hey wondering if anyone will be studying at Hadlow college, I will be studying animal behavioural science and welfare

Have you tried using University connect to find other coursemates?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Yea thanks there is only 4 member connected for the whole uni and none at my course :/
Yea thanks there is only 4 member connected for the whole uni and none at my course :/

Well, keep an eye on it. Connect has only been out for under 6 days atm. It's a very new feature.

Have you posted in the general applicants thread?
I'm going hadlow but doing bsc animal management, what's the connect?:smile:
Original post by StephanieFleur
I'm going hadlow but doing bsc animal management, what's the connect?:smile:

The connect system, linked above, shows you which other users are going to your uni and studying which courses.

Also, shows what a levels they did etc. It's very useful for finding new friends at uni. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
The connect system, linked above, shows you which other users are going to your uni and studying which courses.

Also, shows what a levels they did etc. It's very useful for finding new friends at uni. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhh, thanks :smile:
ahhh, thanks :smile:

Seven people connected to your uni already. :smile:

That's seven potential friends.
Original post by Motorbiker
Seven people connected to your uni already. :smile:

That's seven potential friends.

except only 1 of them will be based at Hadlow College :')
Reply 9
except only 1 of them will be based at Hadlow College :')

Finally someone, i thought i was the only human attending here
Finally someone, i thought i was the only human attending here

ahahah me too! You staying in accommodation?
Reply 11
ahahah me too! You staying in accommodation?

I had the course as my insurance choice, so i was only able to apply for accommodation a few days ago, but i applied for bower terrace, i will be coming from Ireland also
I had the course as my insurance choice, so i was only able to apply for accommodation a few days ago, but i applied for bower terrace, i will be coming from Ireland also

oooh, im at grove farm! that's cool! I'm going from East Midlands :smile:
Reply 13
oooh, im at grove farm! that's cool! I'm going from East Midlands :smile:

Hey just got a letter today saying I've been re allocated to grove farm on a plan D basis :smile:
Hey just got a letter today saying I've been re allocated to grove farm on a plan D basis :smile:

wooo hooo awesome! I guess I shall see you there then :smile:
Reply 15
wooo hooo awesome! I guess I shall see you there then :smile:

Did you manage to get any timetables sent to you or anything?
Nope, get them on induction I think, all ive had is a letter telling me to register at 11 am on Sunday, what about you?
Reply 17
nope didnt get a timetable, but i did get the letter saying move in date is this sunday and also it says meet at the main campus on sunday the 8th, which is actually a monday
nope didnt get a timetable, but i did get the letter saying move in date is this sunday and also it says meet at the main campus on sunday the 8th, which is actually a monday

yup, what time you got to register? yeah, I think last year the Sunday was the 8th and they just failed at altering the letter!
Reply 19
Anyone studying Animal Conservation and biodiversity an living on grove farm campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending