The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Victoria Hall

I'm a new student starting at Manchester Met University in September. I've got my accommodation sorted and I'm in at Victoria Halls.. Is anyone else living there too if they know? Be nice to know who I'm going to be neighbours with🙈
I'm in Victoria Hall too. Nice to know I'm not alone. What course are you doing?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Oh good! Least that's one person I know that's staying there too now🙈 criminology &sociology 😊 yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lamarsh
I'm a new student starting at Manchester Met University in September. I've got my accommodation sorted and I'm in at Victoria Halls.. Is anyone else living there too if they know? Be nice to know who I'm going to be neighbours with������

I'll be in Victoria Hall too! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Yay that's two people! Better than none haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lamarsh
Oh good! Least that's one person I know that's staying there too now������ criminology &sociology ������ yourself?
I'm doing business management. Are you in the all saints campus or the cheshire?
And we should definitely meet up there. im shrey btw. where are you from?
Reply 7
All saints I think, yeh definitely. Doncaster, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
hi

yeah im in victoria halls too .. thought i was going to be alone in there

nice to meet you all:biggrin:

im jack by the way if my username didn't give it away , im studying biomedical science at mmu :smile:
Reply 9
Yayy that's another person who's in, at first thought no one was going to be there when I turned up haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also at Victoria Halls!
Reply 11
Wooo that's one more person! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me too...I have not been given my room or flat number however...

Im studying Forensic Biology with Foundation year.

Im Luke by the way.
You don't get your flat number till the day you move in.

It's the same with all MMU halls so that when everyone arrives, people will all be clueless and not have 'best friends' already in the same flat, just so that no-one is left out. Loads of people moan about it but at the same time It's quite clever!
Original post by Raawwwwrrr!
You don't get your flat number till the day you move in.

It's the same with all MMU halls so that when everyone arrives, people will all be clueless and not have 'best friends' already in the same flat, just so that no-one is left out. Loads of people moan about it but at the same time It's quite clever!

Still annoying though
Reply 15
I'm in Victoria Halls too, studying Philosophy :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by lamarsh
I'm a new student starting at Manchester Met University in September. I've got my accommodation sorted and I'm in at Victoria Halls.. Is anyone else living there too if they know? Be nice to know who I'm going to be neighbours with������

Hey, I'm in Victoria halls too!
im Milly btw
hey,

i'm looking at victoria halls for 2015 and i was wondering what it's like? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending