The Student Room Group

Advice on heels to buy my gf

Scroll to see replies

The only thing I'd say with Loubs is the sizing can vary in each shoe! Watch some YouTube videos of Louboutin shoe collections (sototallyvlog did one) and they should say whether they went up/down a size, etc :smile:
Original post by maths learner
X

You might also want to check out Jimmy Choo (ahem, bless you!).

They look superb (I prefer pointy toes) and I was just going to suggest to pair them with a bag. :tongue: This one would also work well for me. Depends upon the occasion. Anyway, the best thing about these designers is that you can hardly go wrong unless she is very spoilt.
Original post by Life_peer
They look superb (I prefer pointy toes) and I was just going to suggest to pair them with a bag. :tongue: This one would also work well for me. Depends upon the occasion. Anyway, the best thing about these designers is that you can hardly go wrong unless she is very spoilt.

I think I'll get these with that Zoe bag, and those over Louibutton ones :smile:. Thanks for all the help (how women can do this for hours I'll never understand xD).
I think I'll get these with that Zoe bag, and those over Louibutton ones :smile:. Thanks for all the help (how women can do this for hours I'll never understand xD).

Cheers, I hope she likes them. :yy:
Hi,

I'm looking to buy my gf some heels for her birthday, but have no idea what ones to get (I usaually just let her go buy her own). I was thinking maybe Louis Vuitton from here: http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/women/shoes/

But at the same time am open to over brands. What ones would you go for if you could have any bought for you/general ideas appreciated please.

3K FOR A PAIR OF SHOES??

oh god. that is .. nuts. I mean seriously. Wow.
Original post by Emememily733
3K FOR A PAIR OF SHOES??

oh god. that is .. nuts. I mean seriously. Wow.

Only ended up spending 1.85k though, so not as bad.
why no christian louboutin?

Quick Reply