The Student Room Group

Tricky situation with a girl i like

So basically, i really like a girl a couple years older than me but ive never met her. The first time i saw a picture of her i instantly thought she was beautiful. I've spoken to her a fair bit on facebook and know her relatives. I doubt i'll meet her anytime soon because she lives far away.

So i basically dont know what to do? Ive tried forgetting her but i just cant and im scared to say anything because i'm worried i'd sound weird.

Any advice would be helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spyrogyra
So basically, i really like a girl a couple years older than me but ive never met her. The first time i saw a picture of her i instantly thought she was beautiful. I've spoken to her a fair bit on facebook and know her relatives. I doubt i'll meet her anytime soon because she lives far away.

So i basically dont know what to do? Ive tried forgetting her but i just cant and im scared to say anything because i'm worried i'd sound weird.

Any advice would be helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just send her a message saying "Hey how are the family doing? we should meet up sometime. It would be good to catch up"
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain potentially :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by anonymouspie227
Just send her a message saying "Hey how are the family doing? we should meet up sometime. It would be good to catch up"
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain potentially :biggrin:

I would do that but she lives like 2 hours away so arranging to meet up would be difficult :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spyrogyra
I would do that but she lives like 2 hours away so arranging to meet up would be difficult :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then what do you want to do?
Reply 4
Firstly, nice username.
Secondly, just strike up a conversation with her and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest