The Student Room Group

Change of course

Hey, I studied business information technology at Coventry uni. I didnt seem to enjoy the course that much as I thought it would have more business learning than I.T. I was wrong but I thought I'd still carry on with the subject. The work was quite difficult as I've never done programming before. During the year my dad has been really ill so I've had to stay home a few times and look after him. This had an impact on my study because my uni timetable was 5 days a week. During the end of the year I decided the course was not for me and I would like to start again fresh as a first year. So I told my course leader and she gave a form to fill in. I completed the form and handed it in to the registry office. They said they would let me know after results are out. 2 or 3 days ago my results came out and I knew I would fail the first year as I couldn't attend some of my resit exams due to being in hospital with my dad. The email with my results said I have been terminated from further study at Coventry uni. Which leaves me in a confused state because I wanted to change my course before any of my resits. I don't know what to do now. Do I apply through clearing?
Please can someone give me some help as to what I should do.
Thanks.
hey, i am in exatly the same position as you! But dont seem to be getting much answers from anyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending