The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Has anyone got into Aston University through clearing for Pharmacy???

I'm thinking about trying to get into Pharmacy through clearing and was wondering if anyone has got into Aston through clearing before??????
Original post by Asma_
I'm thinking about trying to get into Pharmacy through clearing and was wondering if anyone has got into Aston through clearing before??????

Hopefully you will not have to use clearing, however it's nice to know you are thinking about us, the best way to find out if we have spots is to call our clearing hotline Thursday on 0121 204 4444.

Alternatively you can make an enquiry into course availability here.

Josh
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Asma_

Moved to Aston University section :h:
Just as an update, i've been informed we will have spots available in Pharmacy during clearing. Give us a call on Thursday.

Josh
Heyy! If you do got to Aston through clearing and need a room, there is one available at Isaac Court (10/15 minute walk from campus, or quick bus ride). I won't be needing it due to taking a year out. The room is £85 a week for a 52 week contract which includes all bills, laundry and internet. This particular room is a very generous size, appropriately the same as Aston's new build kitchen.

Hopefully you get to the university you want! But if you do choose Aston through clearing, I have a room available if you want it - one less thing to worry about

Good luck! :smile: xx
Reply 5
Original post by hannabelle_
Heyy! If you do got to Aston through clearing and need a room, there is one available at Isaac Court (10/15 minute walk from campus, or quick bus ride). I won't be needing it due to taking a year out. The room is £85 a week for a 52 week contract which includes all bills, laundry and internet. This particular room is a very generous size, appropriately the same as Aston's new build kitchen.

Hopefully you get to the university you want! But if you do choose Aston through clearing, I have a room available if you want it - one less thing to worry about

Good luck! :smile: xx

Hi sorry i'm a bit late, thank you but I got into a different uni but thank you anyways and enjoy your year out:smile:
i did
Yeh, I did but for biomed. I just emailed the biomedical admissions officer explaining my situation. She called me back and offered me the place. If you have bad grades there is no point calling the clearing hotline because they will just reject you because of the strict instructions they are given. It is better to contact someone higher up in the ladder.
best of luck
Original post by freakinout
Yeh, I did but for biomed. I just emailed the biomedical admissions officer explaining my situation. She called me back and offered me the place. If you have bad grades there is no point calling the clearing hotline because they will just reject you because of the strict instructions they are given. It is better to contact someone higher up in the ladder.
best of luck

hi , I was just wondering what grades you got to go to Aston through clearing ? I probably will have to apply for clearing this year :frown:
Looks like people have been, good luck!
Original post by freakinout
best of luck

Hi, what exactly did you say to the admissions officer? Could you give me any pointers please? I'm trying to do the same
Hi could u give some pointers as to what you said to the admission tutor. Thanks
My mate got B B C and got in thru clearing for Aston Pharmacy as he missed his optometry offer
Oh **** just realised this post is like 10 years old
Original post by OfficialChemist
My mate got B B C and got in thru clearing for Aston Pharmacy as he missed his optometry offer

Was this recently? I've got ABC but I'm not sure if it'll be enough for clearing at Aston
Oh **** just realised this post is like 10 years old

lol yeah I was reading this and found it useful so decided to see if you were still on TSR
Original post by Maryam556
lol yeah I was reading this and found it useful so decided to see if you were still on TSR

Yeaa it was this yr, but he dropped out after a week cos instead he wants to retake his a2 chem and sociology exams to try for optometry
Yeaa it was this yr, but he dropped out after a week cos instead he wants to retake his a2 chem and sociology exams to try for optometry

Overall how was your experience of Aston? E.g. Teaching, student life, etc.....
Original post by Maryam556
Overall how was your experience of Aston? E.g. Teaching, student life, etc.....

Piece of **** tbh, no wonder they aint russell group
Piece of **** tbh, no wonder they aint russell group

Really???? How comes I've heard so many great things about it.....

Quick Reply

Latest