The Student Room Group

Nandos

I want some now. Do you think it's overrated or can't you get enough?

They now have an app which you can place your order through, but it won't be delivered. You have to go in store to pick it up.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's so overrated I can't stand it. It's full of 12 year olds in Nike Air Force 1s and skinny jeans who insist on posting pictures of their 'cheeky nandos' to just about every social media platform available. It's not even good food...that's the worst part!
Reply 2
Original post by Student10000

They now have an app which you can place your order through, but it won't be delivered. You have to go in store to pick it up.

The idea behind the app isn't too beneficial in my opinion..It's a 30-odd minute drive to my nearest Nandos and it's not too long a wait for an order. The idea is only great for click and collect big orders, like groceries, which otherwise would take a long time to buy..

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's decent. Chicken is overrated.
Original post by ldsbabe
It's so overrated I can't stand it. It's full of 12 year olds in Nike Air Force 1s and skinny jeans who insist on posting pictures of their 'cheeky nandos' to just about every social media platform available. It's not even good food...that's the worst part!

Strong feelings there..

Remember when thing's weren't cheeky? Now it's a "cheeky nandos", "cheeky drink", "cheeky night out", "cheeky haircut" etc.
Original post by TheVth
The idea behind the app isn't too beneficial in my opinion..It's a 30-odd minute drive to my nearest Nandos and it's not too long a wait for an order. The idea is only great for click and collect big orders, like groceries, which otherwise would take a long time to buy..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's the point I was making.
Reply 6
Yeah that's the point I was making.

Then I agree, the app is rather pointless :L
Can't get enough! I love Nandos!
Original post by ldsbabe

This :smile:

The amount of times I've heard people wittering about the 'cheeky nandos' they're about to have... ridiculous! What can possibly be cheeky about eating a piece of chicken and mashed potato in a bun or something?

Such an overrated place imo..
What's a Nandos? :redface:

Nooo it's not overrated!!! I moved to Canada and the nearest one is in Toronto which is 4-5 hours from me and just on Saturday had my first Nando's in 3-4 years and it was the most amazing thing ever :colondollar:

Nando's is the bomb.com <3
Peri peri chips complete my life <3
Reply 12
Even Marylands and KFC chicken taste better than the chicken served in Nandos, for a cheaper price...
I'm a vegetarian and I love Nandos! They make a lovely vegetarian meal, scrumptioussss
Nandos is by far my favourite chain but not fast food restaurant
I think it's nice enough but my wife goes crazy for it, I don't understand the hype. :no:
Why are there so many Nando's threads?

It's pretty nice spicy chicken. It's something in between fast food and a normal restaurant, and that's where it's priced. It does its job, but it's nothing special. I don't get why it's apparently so divisive.
Its okay once in a while.

Other than that nothing special just some roast chicken that so happens to be rather spicy.
Reply 18
The peri peri chips are decent. But for me the rest of the food just doesn't live up to the hype it's given! Overrated and overpriced in my opinion. although the app sounds like a good venture maybe?
Reply 19
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Why are there so many Nando's threads?

Nandos gives its employees bonuses for making regular mention of the business on social medias. Trust me, I work there...

It causes people to crave a succulent, perfectly spiced 1/2 chicken with deliciously-moreish peri peri chips on the side.

:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest